napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Ace pip

jbravo65

Hey, I’m on my third cycle and first time using Tren Ace. Injected once on delt and once in glute. Both are sore and feel like someone punched me at the injection sites. It’s not red or swollen. Just annoyingly sore. Is this typical for tren ace? Got the stuff from a reputable source on this forum. Thanks!

Hey, I’m on my third cycle and first time using Tren Ace. Injected once on delt and once in glute. Both are sore and feel like someone punched me at the injection sites. It’s not red or swollen. Just annoyingly sore. Is this typical for tren ace? Got the stuff from a reputable source on this forum. Thanks!

Tren certainly "burns" more to inject compared to something like test, so yes i would say that it is completly normal. just go slow and take your time, warm the vial up a bit, ice the area your injecting into, that should help

Welcome to short esters. Rotate and pin each site once a week.

Yup, first short ester for me. Relieved to see it’s fairly normal experience. Starting test prop next week. I hear that could be fun too.

Yup, first short ester for me. Relieved to see it’s fairly normal experience. Starting test prop next week. I hear that could be fun too.
Test Prop PIP varies depending on the manufacturer. It always has a little kick but should not be too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
test prop will likely be worse than tren ace but as cbbram pointed out, it comes down to the manufacturer... ive had some be very very annoying and some smooth as butter

test prop will likely be worse than tren ace but as cbbram pointed out, it comes down to the manufacturer... ive had some be very very annoying and some smooth as butter

Interesting. I might try another manufacturer just to compare. Hoping the pip is the worst thing that happens. Would welcome that compared to night sweats and insomnia! So far so good, but I know it’s probaby a little too early to tell.

Interesting. I might try another manufacturer just to compare. Hoping the pip is the worst thing that happens. Would welcome that compared to night sweats and insomnia! So far so good, but I know it’s probaby a little too early to tell.
yes bro, just give it a little time

So, just an update....

First three out of three pins involved some pretty annoying pip. After my post and seeing some of the suggestions on here, I tried running hot water over the syringe just before injection. It worked! No pip! Problem solved. Very thankful I'm part of this forum! Thanks all!

I’ve never had any pip, ever. I feel sorry for you poor bastards.. lol

Even though you found a solution to your problem, you can try massaging the area before and after.

I never get PIP either. But then again I inject pretty slow, and that's my secret to never having an issue. I've never once warmed my oils or anything

Sub q problem solved I always pin tren ace sub q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also pin Sub q.. but I don’t notice much of a difference from IM. The only reason I pin sub q is to help with the conversation to estrogen.

Top Bottom