napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Ace + GW.. why not SR9009 instead?

Scott Weiland

Hey Everyone,

Quick question; everywhere I read, I see people saying when doing a Tren Ace cycle (or just Tren in general) to combat the decline in cardio that Tren brings, you should use GW50516. Why is that.. I thought SR9009 was for cardio endurance/performance enhancement?

To be honest I'm asking because after 60 days of GW, I can't say I honestly notice anything from it. I could have bunk shit, but I doubt it. Now SR9009 - I notice it works every time. To test that out all I have to do is not take it before a run and I can't go as long or hard with out it.

I know everybody is different - I'm just wondering if this GW+Tren is an undebatable hard and fast rule cuz I don't plan on stopping doing cardio.

Thanks

gw helps tremendously with blood pressure and cholesterol, which is huge for tren use... gw is better for cardio than sr in general but everyone responds different and you have to go by how you personally respond...

Tren is known to raise cholesterol and GW is known to lower it. You may have fake GW. Where did you buy it?

I know for a fact GW works miracles for me. I noticed it within the first day. I sweat more in the gym without even noticing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will cholesterol be an issue if you are eating clean, doing your cardio and eating foods that naturally reduce cholesterol? OR does it simply depend on the dose, cycle length and pre-existing condition?

Will cholesterol be an issue if you are eating clean, doing your cardio and eating foods that naturally reduce cholesterol? OR does it simply depend on the dose, cycle length and pre-existing condition?

Tren will wreck your cholesterol no matter how clean you eat. The higher your Tren dose, the longer the cycle it will definitely be worse.

your diet is not going to prevent a cholesterol issue man.. of course if your diet is bad it will make it worse but its going to hit you hard no matter what...

Yes that's the thing with Tren. It fucking destroys your lipids. Running GW can certainly help, but Tren is about the worst AAS you can use on your health values. I've seen some downright scary fucking numbers for HDL and LDL from those on Tren

Top Bottom