napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Ace cycle: high carbs or low carbs?

Bloodking

5'9 185 14%bf 43 y/o

This will be my 4th tren ace cycle.

I always had great results.
I would slways start my tren on a sunday through sat eod 75mg totalling 300mg wk
Test e Mon and Thur totalling 400mg wk

My goal is 180 ripped. Although at 175 i had more noticeable six pack. More pronounced.
My diet is the problem.
Think my carb ratio is to high 60/30/10
Carbs/protein/fat
Diet is primarly chicken ,tuna,walnuts,cashews ,olive oil, pork chops lean, whole grain noodles. I don't use protein shakes cuz i get bloated, spinach,kale,mixed berries.
I'll admit I tend to drink energy drinks high in fructose and other sugars. Not very consistent counting calories. I have to eat what the wife cooks.
Should i be eating a higher protein diet than carbs while on tren?
Pct liquid aromasin and liquid clomid
I am still learning. Any feed back would be great.
I have on hand test e x2 20ml bottles and tren ace x2 10ml bottles from Robo. Good stuff.

Last edited:
I won't be too concerned about getting those abs bro. Eat at caloric maintainanse on a high carb low fat diet on tren will pack on some decent lbm and next thing you know you have abs all of a sudden. Tren bro..
Tren

I would never advocate low carbs with tren. It portions nutrients so much that I could rarely even eat enough carbs to fill out on tren. It eats carbs like crazy and I always looked a little flat on tren. Low carbs and tren could be a low blood sugar issue for a,lot of people

I would never advocate low carbs with tren. It portions nutrients so much that I could rarely even eat enough carbs to fill out on tren. It eats carbs like crazy and I always looked a little flat on tren. Low carbs and then could be a low blood sugar issue for a, lot of people

so one would eat higher Carbs on Tren, how much higher RickRock? Protein/Carbs/Fats should it look like this 1.5/2.5/.5? or higher on the carbs? I have read and witnessed people on tren have no extra air, if you push cardio could you pass-out?

so one would eat higher Carbs on Tren, how much higher RickRock? Protein/Carbs/Fats should it look like this 1.5/2.5/.5? or higher on the carbs? I have read and witnessed people on tren have no extra air, if you push cardio could you pass-out?
Carbs are going to be different person to person. I'm not carb sensitive and typically need more than the average person to maintain as it is. You'd just have to experiment and see what works. I do know Id avoid low carbs.

GW will help with cardio and I always advise using that on tren for side effects

Well you arnt going to be ripped losing only 5# of fat. And your are 14%. I dont if id use tren. If you are 14 that tells me your diet is not on point so you wont get "shredded". No matter what you use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus you have done tren 3 times and you arnt already "shredded" what makes you think this run will be any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbs are going to be different person to person. I'm not carb sensitive and typically need more than the average person to maintain as it is. You'd just have to experiment and see what works. I do know Id avoid low carbs.

GW will help with cardio and I always advise using that on tren for side effects

Thanks for the comeback brother.

i read a couple articles that while on Tren you sleep better if you eat carbs late. I tried this and felt like it helped. it's based on the thought Tren is so powerful especially at nutrient partitioning it needs something while your at rest. seemed to work for me, I couldn't eat enough to phase it. I did run a lower carb diet most of the day though, upped it at bed time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i read a couple articles that while on Tren you sleep better if you eat carbs late. I tried this and felt like it helped. it's based on the thought Tren is so powerful especially at nutrient partitioning it needs something while your at rest. seemed to work for me, I couldn't eat enough to phase it. I did run a lower carb diet most of the day though, upped it at bed time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Good info....

Top Bottom