napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren ace compared to tren e mg/mg

Ejs87

Hey guys! If going to go from tren e 400mg a week to tren ace, how would you dose at eod to keep bloods from fluctuating? I hear that tren ace is stronger mg/mg due to the ester. It Might be a dumb question but would 300mg of ace be pretty comparable to 400mg of e? Or mg should be the same?
Never ran ace. 2nd cycle of tren e at 400mg. Test e 250mg a week.
Thanks!

Hey guys! If going to go from tren e 400mg a week to tren ace, how would you dose at eod to keep bloods from fluctuating? I hear that tren ace is stronger mg/mg due to the ester. It Might be a dumb question but would 300mg of ace be pretty comparable to 400mg of e? Or mg should be the same?
Never ran ace. 2nd cycle of tren e at 400mg. Test e 250mg a week.
Thanks!
Tren is tren just different ester just like test is test. 400mg of tren should be more than enough if ur nutrition and workouts are on point. How many weeks are you in on ur cycle?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm running a 20 week cycle. First 5 weeks was just test e at 500mg/wk. Then added tren e at 400mg/wk and dropped test e to 250mg/wk.
I ran higher test than tren last tren cycle and wanted to try a lower test to tren ratio. I have a bottle of tren ace tho and wanted to use it in this cycle. So after the current tren e vial i planned to use the ace. On tren planned to run 12 weeks total.
Would you think running 300mg of tren ace would be fine keeping the test at 250mg a week?
Thanks again.
Diet is high protein and fats. Lower carbs. Consuming most of my carbs at night. Just trying a new approach with this cycle.

I dont like patchworking cycles together but if ur gonna do it then i guess theres no harm. I woulda preffered to run at the start tho since it would kick in the tren quicker before the e kicked in but it doesnt matter really. As to the dosage 300 mg is 300mg. Dont matter if its e or ace. So understand if u run at 300 after running it at 400 ur gonna see some diminishing returns
I'm running a 20 week cycle. First 5 weeks was just test e at 500mg/wk. Then added tren e at 400mg/wk and dropped test e to 250mg/wk.
I ran higher test than tren last tren cycle and wanted to try a lower test to tren ratio. I have a bottle of tren ace tho and wanted to use it in this cycle. So after the current tren e vial i planned to use the ace. On tren planned to run 12 weeks total.
Would you think running 300mg of tren ace would be fine keeping the test at 250mg a week?
Thanks again.
Diet is high protein and fats. Lower carbs. Consuming most of my carbs at night. Just trying a new approach with this cycle.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I understand what you're saying. Yes so I should run the tren ace at 400 also to keep everything level. Not a problem. Appreciate the advice.

I would just stick to the same Tren ester the entire cycle. If you have an extra vial of a different ester just save it for another cycle or sell it.

not wise to switch tren esters like that at all man, not at all.. thats the last compound you want to do that with but tren ace is no stronger nor different than tren e, its just a shorter ester...

200mg Tren e is on the low side, 400 is a typical dose, 600 is high and you dont need that much unless your a very high level competitor. They are both the exact same thing just different ester attached. E is clearly going to take more waiting time for it to hit you. Some say you get more mg for mg with ace.

Don't ever get wrapped up in the whole mg for mg mumbo jumbo nonsense. It's just the esters are different. I don't use tren anymore but actually noticed more from the long ester than the short.

Top Bottom