napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren

tanagal

Hi Dylan,
have you seen guys use 25mg tren ace daily along with a low dose of test prop?
Thanks

That's a pretty low dose but Tren is extremely strong and a little goes a long ways. What's you're stats and experience? What's your goals?

I cruised 22mg TestP and 24mg TrenA ed for 9 weeks
while running a 400 calorie deficit
Loved it.... Felt like a million bucks... No sides

Hi Dylan,
Thanks

That could be a good low effective dose with about the same amount of test prop, but my first question would be what your stats, goals, and experience is.

Please tell us that and we can advise you better

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My Stats: 180 lbs, 5 foot 11, 11% body fat. My goal is to pack on lean muscle while shedding a little bit of fat. I want to take on the appearance of a fitness model physique, like Jeff Seid or Zyzz. Will Tren Ace 25mg every day, Prop 25mg every day do the job?

How can high tren, low test produce less sides than low tren low test, as some claim?
Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

That could be an effextive dose but the key too your goals is still going too be in how hard you train amd if your diet is on point the drigs do not do it all by themselves and genetics is also a big factor . you want too look like jeff seid. Ok well if you dont have that crazy shoulder too waist ratio he has that will never happen genetics but providing your diet and training is on par it could help you axhieve what is possible for you . but 25 mg eod is too low for prop thats 75 mg a week less than your body produces on its own you would actually be induceing hypogonadism 50 eod would be better for a low test run you ddont want too administer less than you naturally produce

My Stats: 180 lbs, 5 foot 11, 11% body fat. My goal is to pack on lean muscle while shedding a little bit of fat. I want to take on the appearance of a fitness model physique, like Jeff Seid or Zyzz. Will Tren Ace 25mg every day, Prop 25mg every day do the job?

How can high tren, low test produce less sides than low tren low test, as some claim?
View attachment 1641

View attachment 1642

Bro these guys diet and train with one pointed focus. They also have long torso to leg ratio. Whatever they are on is only a supplement to the hard work and diet. Depending on what your definition of high tren is, I would say you get sides from high tren no matter what. High being 400-700mg/week.

Hi Dylan,
Thanks
I've run this exact cycle. It is very effective. After 7 weeks of tren at 25mg a week. I started to get sides. With hard work this could be a really good cycle. In fact, I personally would never go over 35mg tren ed. The sides outweigh the benefits at that point.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

View attachment 1641

View attachment 1642

However like Jake said there's no drug that will make you look like that. You need to have their bones structure and muscle structure. No one can help you look like zyzz or anyone else that's up to God.

Did you use Caber or Prami? I'm thinking 25mg Tren Ace every day, and perhaps 50-75mg Test Prop every other day for a month or two.

I hear some people say that High Tren-Low Test has less side effects than Low Tren-Medium test. Is this a bunch of B.S?

I'm not saying I want the same exact body as Zyzz or Jeff Seid, I'm just saying I want a shredded fitness model physique. I used Zyzz and Seid as an example, not going for the Ronnie Coleman look, if you know what I mean.

Is this a joke? What do you mean you ran 22mg and 24mg of Test and Tren? Where do those numbers come from?

I know but why 22 and 24 and not 20 or 25. You just picked random numbers?

LOL...not random at all...I pin using a 100u (1mL) insulin syringe...using 100mg/mL compound (test prop...tren A) marks on the syringe equals 10mg,20mg,30mg,40mg etc with inter-marks being 2mg

View attachment 1641

View attachment 1642
What is your experience with cycling? I can tell by your stats that you have no business going anywhere near tren right now, and if you think that will make you look like them guys you better think again.

What does your diet and training look like? How old are you?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

31 years old. Been on test cyp and test prop for 5 years on and off (Of course with Arimidex for AI and Nolvadex and HCG for PCT) I train 6 days a week with high intensity. And my diet is clean and healthy, fish, chicken, steak, sweet potatoes, greens, nuts, avacodoes etc, mostly organic foods. My diet is impeccable.

What's the worst that can happen from going on 25mg tren ace everyday for 1-2 months?

Did you use Caber or Prami? I'm thinking 25mg Tren Ace every day, and perhaps 50-75mg Test Prop every other day for a month or two.

I hear some people say that High Tren-Low Test has less side effects than Low Tren-Medium test. Is this a bunch of B.S?

I'm not saying I want the same exact body as Zyzz or Jeff Seid, I'm just saying I want a shredded fitness model physique. I used Zyzz and Seid as an example, not going for the Ronnie Coleman look, if you know what I mean.

The compound you use won't determine that either though. That's still dictated by diet and training. I have not need any caber on low dose tren, however, that doesn't mean some wouldn't need it. I still would recommend not doing tren for that unless you have 3-4 cycles under your belt already. You could do this with test, winny or test and SARMS.

Hi Dylan,
Thanks

what are your previous experiences with steroids... i want you to understand your delusional if you think steroids are going to magically make you into something crazy like magic... if your not busting your ass day in and day out, making sacrifices, staying consistent, etc. it makes no difference what you take...

tren is not some magic drug that will make you into the hulk bro or whatever it is you want...

what cycles have you ran in the past?

Top Bottom