napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren

sawgow

Hi Dylan,

I just watched your video on you tube (and yes I will subscribe to your site) on how to safely running tren. here are some questions i have for you.

1. How long should my cycle be? I have seen guys run tren for 3 months. I have also seen guys run a cycle for 6 months, and yes even 1 year. I wanted to run a cycle for 3 or 6 months. What do you think?
2. You recommend running Dostinex or Promi during a cycle. What do they do?
3. Have you ever seen someone have serious issues with their cardio while running a cycle? I am a runer and am very concerned about this. I know it may or may not happen. My friend did a cycle with no problems.
4 Which is the best agent/ingredient for reducing high blood pressure and bad cholesterol?
5. I am taking test cyp, right now. One ml every other day. Do you really think I should lower it to maybe 1/2 ml every other day to avoid getting Gynomastea? I did have a problem with Gyno after running a cycle of Winnie last year. I did take Novaldex and it worked well. I did have to have surgery to remove two lumps underneath my nipples because of it.

Possssssssssssssssssssssssst Yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Stattttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hi Dylan,

I just watched your video on you tube (and yes I will subscribe to your site) on how to safely running tren. here are some questions i have for you.

1. How long should my cycle be? I have seen guys run tren for 3 months. I have also seen guys run a cycle for 6 months, and yes even 1 year. I wanted to run a cycle for 3 or 6 months. What do you think?
3. Have you ever seen someone have serious issues with their cardio while running a cycle? I am a runer and am very concerned about this. I know it may or may not happen. My friend did a cycle with no problems.
4 Which is the best agent/ingredient for reducing high blood pressure and bad cholesterol?
5. I am taking test cyp, right now. One ml every other day. Do you really think I should lower it to maybe 1/2 ml every other day to avoid getting Gynomastea? I did have a problem with Gyno after running a cycle of Winnie last year. I did take Novaldex and it worked well. I did have to have surgery to remove two lumps underneath my nipples because of it.

Tren is only for advanced users. What is your full stats, experience, and goals? We need these first before advice can be given

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Answer if you dont know the answers too these questions allready and have too ask YOUR NOT READY FOR TREN!!

Tren is only for advanced users. What is your full stats, experience, and goals? We need these first before advice can be given

Omg ahahahahhaha. I must have seen hundreds of post asking "what's your stats" u guys put up with this annoying phenomena. Maybe the forum should post some rules to add stats along w/ question(s)

Omg ahahahahhaha. I must have seen hundreds of post asking "what's your stats" u guys put up with this annoying phenomena. Maybe the forum should post some rules to add stats along w/ question(s)

Its never ending.. At least these people are coming here though. I'm generalizing but anywhere else they will get fed a bunch of bullshit from people that don't know what they hell they are talking about

We try sis. If we post that then they will write and say, " I know you want my stats, but I am not sure ..but I would like to run a dbol only cycle " before we know it we have stickies for everything ...just like second grade. For the orals only cycle we have text by drb and a vid by Dylan. Each and every morning there is a post that says, I watched all of your vids and been doing my research and I want to do a dbol only cycle"

We just have to sympathetic and patient...as hard as it is. You obviously know what we feel like saying. So the savior is sarms.We can give them a cycle and case closed. This way they can't harm themselves, and can make some gains. Then someone will write and say our answer to everything is sarms, which then irks me all over again.

If they can ask an intelligent question then we give them the proper answer. The intelligence level is not so bright in America anymore. Like some country music artist on TV said.."The intelligence level in America, I have seent that it have went down" "Seent" and "have went"...that is him telling us that we aren't so smart. Everyone wants instant gratification. They do not realize the years we have put in. We want a pill to make us look like Arnold!

Guess what? So do I!

You don't have any business using tren if your asking these type of questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's extremely aggravating to say the least, and we have done just about everything in our power to convey that message. Unfortunately you can put up stickies, and things like that and we've found that they still don't read them lol

Hi Dylan,

brother noone can help you here if you dont post stats? age/height/weight/body fat? also, what is your cycle history? what are your goals?

It's extremely aggravating to say the least, and we have done just about everything in our power to convey that message. Unfortunately you can put up stickies, and things like that and we've found that they still don't read them lol

Maybe Darwinism effect will solve this ahahahahahah

Top Bottom