napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren

Reachingting

Two questions:

Just about to start my second Tren cycle

1. I want my libido to stay high throughout the cycle, so I?ve decided to inject daily at 50MG so there?s no fluctuations. How much caber should I take? I also have Proviron on hand.

2. I want to run this while I?m in a relationship. Any tips on limiting fights/controlling emotions with the girlfriend?

TIA

For number 1, I don't use caber with tren. Never have. Unless you have a history of nandrolone abuse I do not find it necessary. I have never seen lactation from tren personally. I'm not saying it can't happen but only using it once before, it is very unlikely you will have an issue. The second part is more difficult. You just have to be very self-aware of how you are acting and treating her. If you are being a dick that is a sign to either lower your dose or just not use tren. For me, I never because a dick, just had an insane libido.

For number 1, I don't use caber with tren. Never have. Unless you have a history of nandrolone abuse I do not find it necessary. I have never seen lactation from tren personally. I'm not saying it can't happen but only using it once before, it is very unlikely you will have an issue. The second part is more difficult. You just have to be very self-aware of how you are acting and treating her. If you are being a dick that is a sign to either lower your dose or just not use tren. For me, I never because a dick, just had an insane libido.

What sort of protocol did you follow for the insane libido?

.25 mg every 3 days of caber is what i would use
Same here... That's a low dosage and it just safer to be protected. I recommend this to all my clients and they all have successful Tren cycles. There's more to high prolactin than lactating nipples. High prolactin can kill your libido for a very long time (think Deca dick). If you want high libido Caber and the right Test/Tren ratio (for you) is key. Proviron and Masteron can help also.

If you already have trouble controlling your emotions and getting into arguments with your other half. It?ll continue.

just remember its not just about being aggressive with tren.. its also about your emotions getting terribly out of whack.. im not saying they will but its definitely a possibility and it can really fuck with your head

Top Bottom