napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren 100 and test 400 how much to take

lumyr9

This is my first cycle I have 3 bottles of tren 100 I'm the 10ml bottle and 2 bottles of test 400 in the 10ml bottles and will be doubling stacking. I'm 6ft tall roughly 180lbs and fit. Im looking to start my cycle immediately but need to know how much I should take and when I should take them. I want to know how much size and weight I should expect to gain at yhe end of my cycle. I do workout and eat very well.
ALL opinions and advice will be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-J120W using Tapatalk

Before anyone gives you information they will want your full stats. Body fat percentage is a big one. Although most people do what they want, first cycle should always be Test only. I seen another post of yours and females shouldn’t be taking test or tren IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Before anyone gives you information they will want your full stats. Body fat percentage is a big one. Although most people do what they want, first cycle should always be Test only. I seen another post of yours and females shouldn’t be taking test or tren IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm writing this on my husband's behalf

First cycle, I'd run test only. Longer ester like cyp or enth. Lower dose like 300mg a week for 12. Save the tren and test 400 for another cycle. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to run it now. Be smart. AI is necessary. Bloodwork is necessary. PCT in hand is necessary.

We need full stats including age. Bodyfat, etc...

Tren is only for advanced users and a first cycle is always test only

We need full stats including age. Bodyfat, etc...

Tren is only for advanced users and a first cycle is always test only
Age 24. 6ft tall, 180lbs, eats very good and healthy, works out everyday and is very fit. Not sure about body fat but it's probably somewhere between 20-30 percent.
How much Test a week should be taken? How long before another cycle can be started using the Tren?

First cycle, I'd run test only. Longer ester like cyp or enth. Lower dose like 300mg a week for 12. Save the tren and test 400 for another cycle. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to run it now. Be smart. AI is necessary. Bloodwork is necessary. PCT in hand is necessary.
Okay will do thank you.
what's ur thought on Test Freak?

Okay will do thank you.
what's ur thought on Test Freak?

Never heard of it but a quick seach brought up that it's just a test booster. Nothing special that I'd waste my money on.

Now to be honest. You say "eats good, works out everyday, and very fit" but then follow that up with "30% bf". I'm a little more lenient with the ideal bf% for cycling than some guys here but 30% is too far. The issue is if you're 6' 180lbs, 30% bf and you say you train/eat "good" and are "very" fit, it leads me to believe there are a lot of issues that need addressed with your foundation first and foremost.

Too young, and too high of bodyfat for steroid use. Also based on those stats he hasn't built a proper natural base or foundation

Even at 20% you are too fat. And since you do not know that, you should first start with learning how to train and how to meal prep.

Ok the BF percentage might be off. It could be way less. He's definitely fit and cut. Hes got killer abs and biceps that's for sure.

I would stay away from tren until you understand what you're taking. My first cycle was testE 300 for 6 weeks then 600 for 6 weeks with great results. The reason for a test only first cycle is to see how your body reacts to test and the aromatization (conversion to estrogen) that comes with it. With multiple compounds you won't know which one is giving you sides.

dude, you dont say someone has killer abs and list them at 30% im sorry but thats bull shit... there's no way you confuse those two... you list him as ridiculously fat and then all of a sudden hes in peak condition... come on man, seriously.. you are not talking to fucking idiots here

Ok the BF percentage might be off. It could be way less. He's definitely fit and cut. Hes got killer abs and biceps that's for sure.

Throw up a pic then. Your description is all over the place

Top Bottom