napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Treatment to newbies... PLEASE READ

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Let me preface this by saying, this all starts at the top with me.. So understand, I am more at fault at this than anyone because I should never let impatience get to me and if I am to lead by example then I need to take responsibility when I personally make a mistake... We all need to work on this as a team and family.. I KNOW how frustrating many posts are from people doing some of the most off the wall and absurd things and I also know that when we all get angry, it is because we care, not because we are some sort of mean people or cold hearted, when in fact, it is the exact opposite... We are all human and we all have bad days, short fuses, etc... However, we all have to done it down and stop coming down so hard on newbies... Yes, sometimes tough love is needed and if someone comes in claiming to be 3% body fat, yes, feel free to let them know how ridiculous they are and likely trolling but guys who really just have no clue what they are doing, we have to stop jumping on them... We want people to come here because we are different... So many guys are scared to ever post because of getting flamed and abused... I will lead by example and tone it down tremendously but I need everyone to follow suit.. After all, our intent is to help people right? These people are flat out lost and need us to help and save them, not scare them away and we definitely do not want them going to other certain forums where they are guaranteed to get horrible guidance... So starting me with, let's all work on this together...

Completely agree my friend. They come here looking for help, not ridicule. I'm with you to help where I can. I know you care about these members more then anyone here and I've seen your capacity increase with time. You never grow weary or decrease work ethic to help these people. Ive seen it since the beginning when we met so long ago.

Keep doing your thing DG! The young generation is a little soft so a little back never hurts every now and again. You're a serious resource to the undirected my friend.

Agreed! And same toward each other! I get carroed away at times, I get it, but is because I care too.

You can not be a Nurse and not care. I try hard not to give any advice with something I know nothing about or no experience with.

And when I say am stopping a lot of medical advice is because simetimes it bite me back in the ass, but mostly because trying to diagnose so eone from a picture you never met in person and can not give an inperson physical assesment to is not a wise thing to do! You can not know any person from just a photograph.

But I do what I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha bossman :thumbup:

I think the opposite might be in order also.Maybe make a sticky for newbs to read on how to develop a "thicker skin" & not be offended so easily.

Exactly, I feel pretty strongily about this. It's one thing to be frank and speaking the truth, but to take it to a level were your are just putting down others isn't helpful. People don't like being told they're wrong, so being tactful in showing they're wrong can go a long way.

Maybe you could just politely refer noobs to one of the many videos you've already produced which already answers their questions?

I am a noob myself but have already noticed how many people asking you questions have clearly never even had a very quick look look through the videos you have already made.

Nonetheless more power to you for taking this tolerant approach.

Gotcha bossman :thumbup:

I think the opposite might be in order also.Maybe make a sticky for newbs to read on how to develop a "thicker skin" & not be offended so easily.

10-4 and amen!

I have been more guilty of this than almost anyone, making the changes as of today.

I have been more guilty of this than almost anyone, making the changes as of today.

LOL ya think??Truth is we're all guilty of this.I've even seen Rick Rock do it & that guy's usually as mellow as they come.Some of these "first posts" seem so outrageous it's hard to tell if they're THAT ignorant or if they're just trolling.I'm really no one to give advice on AAS anyway,being still a damn newborn on the topic.

LOL ya think??Truth is we're all guilty of this.I've even seen Rick Rock do it & that guy's usually as mellow as they come.Some of these "first posts" seem so outrageous it's hard to tell if they're THAT ignorant or if they're just trolling.I'm really no one to give advice on AAS anyway,being still a damn newborn on the topic.

All of us from NJ are pricks bro.

I'm glad you owned that one cuz the pressure was on me to accept all the blame for this. Fuck it, it's you not me bro I can live with that. I do think a lot of folks tend to think I'm the culprit of being an asshole. Obviously a misconception lol. I've resolved to be better about it and Lord knows I try, but there are just some things that double tap me in the forehead with 5.56. I've just resolved to try to ignore some of the morons. Hell maybe I'm the moron, but I doubt it.

I'm glad you owned that one cuz the pressure was on me to accept all the blame for this. Fuck it, it's you not me bro I can live with that. I do think a lot of folks tend to think I'm the culprit of being an asshole. Obviously a misconception lol. I've resolved to be better about it and Lord knows I try, but there are just some things that double tap me in the forehead with 5.56. I've just resolved to try to ignore some of the morons. Hell maybe I'm the moron, but I doubt it.

I'd rather have 20 guys like you who tell it like it is vs. ONE guy who sugar coated. But there's a fine line and we may be driving guys away.

That doesn't help Dylan have a successful board....and I owe him that.

Now if a guy STILL doesn't get it after 3-4 posts, then all bets are off.

I'd rather have 20 guys like you who tell it like it is vs. ONE guy who sugar coated. But there's a fine line and we may be driving guys away.

That doesn't help Dylan have a successful board....and I owe him that.

Now if a guy STILL doesn't get it after 3-4 posts, then all bets are off.

Agreed, agreed and agreed.

After all, our intent is to help people right? These people are flat out lost and need us to help and save them, not scare them away and we definitely do not want them going to other certain forums where they are guaranteed to get horrible guidance....

This^^^ Well said Dylan [emoji1319][emoji1319]

But... you cant fix stupid, , or lazy, even by being nice...

I mean for christs sake, grow a pair. I lament such a pussified culture we've become, where everything is taken to the lowest denominator. Thou shalt not offend, thou shalt not be nice to an obviously stupid lazy idiot, even when asking an absurdly stupid question that could have already answered if he/she had took 5 minutes of not being a lazy ass, to figure out wih a search, spend some time, or watching Dylans videos.

Ok, off my soapbox :)

Top Bottom