napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Travelling with RAD-140 and LGD, MK677, UK - AUS?

TurbineT

Hi all

Any aussie or someone in the know tell me, I'm coming to Australia for a small vacation in December, Im wanting to bring rad-140, LGD and MK-677 with me? I've had mixed answers on whether I will get these past customs or not?

I think in June cardarine was banned in AUS, but what about the regulations on the rest? The Australian Government Department of Health said you need a prescription, but that's impossible to get a prescription for research purposes?

Cheers

Put it in your toiletry bag mate . Ive travelled recently from Aus to Czech republic and back to Aus no problems. All Sarms require a import permit and GW is a schedule 10 drug here now so if you get caught be prepared to have them confiscated and since you have not declared them possible fines etc .

I wont be taking GW mate, just RAD-140 and LGD most likely, toiletry bag and check the bag In ye? Are rad 140 and LGD schedule 10? I think MK 677 is schedule 4? Whats your thoughts mate? Would I be ok travelling with them 3 in my toiletry bag?

I wont be taking GW mate, just RAD-140 and LGD most likely, toiletry bag and check the bag In ye? Are rad 140 and LGD schedule 10? I think MK 677 is schedule 4? Whats your thoughts mate? Would I be ok travelling with them 3 in my toiletry bag?

Are they liquid form ? in your toilet bag and put that in check in baggage not carry on. THey show up in xrays basically like a eye dropper etc. Without a psychical inspection very hard to tell between that , eye, ear medicine or anti aging care unless there is a reason to open your bag . No 140 and LGD schedule 4 only but again anything not declared is liable to prosecution.

Are they liquid form ? in your toilet bag and put that in check in baggage not carry on. THey show up in xrays basically like a eye dropper etc. Without a psychical inspection very hard to tell between that , eye, ear medicine or anti aging care unless there is a reason to open your bag . No 140 and LGD schedule 4 only but again anything not declared is liable to prosecution.

They aren't liquid form mate no, they are capsule, but I can get hold of liquid form if you think that's the best option to go with? Is capsule more of a risk?

Whats your rules and regs of proviron as its not generally classed as an anabolic steroid?

cannot help you on that and no capsule form of sarms has no greater/lower risk . Looks like medication headache tablets etc I regually have ibuprofen in my toilet bag as well . if your unsure just don't risk it and don't take them .

bro, noone can really answer this for you.. its a risk either way and when you cross borders its a bigger risk but just because it may have worked for someone doesnt mean it will for you... we dont know who is working at the checkpoints and if they are having a bad day or specifically looking to go after people etc... you just dont know nor can predict that

Top Bottom