napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Traveling with a Syringe

RoboGainz

I feel like this could be labeled a stupid post but lately ive been having to travel for work more often. On cycle i pin twice a week but on TRT i only pin once a week. Currently im on cycle and i travel monday through friday so basically ill only need to travel with 1 syringe. My doc for bloodwork is willing to give me pre-loaded syringes with a prescription for $200 per month, i just need the prescription so i do not run into any issues with security (TSA). My question is, has anyone attempted to travel on plane with syringes but no prescription? One of my friends at the gym told me he has done it without any issues before. Does anyone have any experience with this or am i just asking for issues and better off buying the pre-loaded syringes with a prescription from my doc? I only travel within the united states

I have traveled numerous times and even when they asked what they are for, I asked “administering medicine at my destination”. End of convo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just double up before you leave. Once your past 6 weeks with a long ester you won’t notice anything...

Won’t even be 4 weeks in once my next trip comes up in May. Pinning Tren E 400 mg, Sunday, Thursday split

Ohhh okay gotcha. Just asked my doc, he said domestically you should be fine, says he’s done it no issue. Said just international flights is where you need a prescription for sure. I’ll certainly consider the double dosing

Okay cool thanks guys. Always so many topics and questions when it comes to AAS in general. Not sure what the worst is they would do if they saw I didn’t have a script, maybe just dispose it

Ahhh. Cant you just mail yourself a “care package” where you are going to be?

i guess i could, might look weird to my co-workers showing up to a hotel with a package or delivery waiting for me haha

Hey quick update on this...

So if im traveling for a full week and im currently taking 400mg of tren e per week, split into two doses of 200mg on sundays and thursdays can i just shoot 400mg on sunday since ill miss my thursday injection? Will i notice much difference??

Top Bottom