napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Traveling to mexico

RoboGainz

Hey guys to keep it short ill be traveling to Cabo down in mexico around january. I just did a trip to las vegas and took my winny tabs along with a couple dyazide tabs with me, checked it in no issues at all. Now flying into mexico will i have any issues if i just put the tabs into a med bottle and check it in? i was only going to take enough for just while im there, so coming back to the U.S i would have nothing on me at all. If theres much risk, can i just get some winny tabs down there?

From my understanding, getting into Mexico isn't the issue it's coming back

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

i dont know what to tell you on that one... noone should tell you to do it or encourage it... thats really your call... i just know that personally, i wouldnt travel out of the country with anything questionable but thats just me

Okay, i may just pick up stuff there. What about taking stuff for E2 control such as aromasin? any idea on that?

Bro noone can tell u what to do here... anything thats not prescription is a risk, whether small or large, its a risk... noone can tell u anything with certainty because they can do whatever the fuxk they want... i dont know a fucking thing about politics but it doesnt take a genius to know we dont have a great relationship with foreign countries right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would not buy anything in Mexico and smuggle it back when you can easily order anything you need here. I don't think you're thinking clearly at the moment.

I would not buy anything in Mexico and smuggle it back when you can easily order anything you need here. I don't think you're thinking clearly at the moment.

I didnt say i was taking it back from mexico. I would just go to a local pharmacy to conintue my cycle for the week i am there and then dispose the rest (wasteful i know) before heading back. I would either just take some tabs with me in a med bottle or just get some there. Probably isnt worth it either way.

I didnt say i was taking it back from mexico. I would just go to a local pharmacy to conintue my cycle for the week i am there and then dispose the rest (wasteful i know) before heading back. I would either just take some tabs with me in a med bottle or just get some there. Probably isnt worth it either way.
You can do that for sure. That's actually a really good idea.

sarcasm? lol
No really it's easy to buy in Mexico over the counter. Just get your gear there and when you leave just leave the leftovers there and you won't have to stress about it. It's not illegal over there.

No really it's easy to buy in Mexico over the counter. Just get your gear there and when you leave just leave the leftovers there and you won't have to stress about it. It's not illegal over there.

oh okay, yup thats exactly what i was thinking. Only downside is the quality, mx just carries a poor rep for gear. Ill atleast take a look when i get there, not going to risk taking anything with me. Im hoping they atleast have some aromasin. Thanks bro

oh okay, yup thats exactly what i was thinking. Only downside is the quality, mx just carries a poor rep for gear. Ill atleast take a look when i get there, not going to risk taking anything with me. Im hoping they atleast have some aromasin. Thanks bro
They'll probably have Arimidex there. Try to buy down the backstreet not on the main drag. The small backstreet pharmacies don't have fakes only the popular places on the main streets where the tourists go. Trust me I know I used to get my gear in Tijuana in the 90's.

They'll probably have Arimidex there. Try to buy down the backstreet not on the main drag. The small backstreet pharmacies don't have fakes only the popular places on the main streets where the tourists go. Trust me I know I used to get my gear in Tijuana in the 90's.

The problem is that in cabo its all a tourist place. I wont have a rental car and i dont want to run into any issues going down "back streets". Do you know of any decent mexican brands carried down there? if its too much of a hassle when i get there ill just say fu*k it, worth a try imo though.

Last time I was in Mexico they were selling anabolics on the beach next to the jet ski rental.

Top Bottom