napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Traveling with gear

Winnyman

Hey I was wondering if anyone has ever traveled and taken gear? might be taking a trip while on cycle

I thought people had done it lol i was gonna be running NPP and Test P every 2nd day but im goin to Hawaii for 5 days. damn How should i manage that

I thought people had done it lol i was gonna be running NPP and Test P every 2nd day but im goin to Hawaii for 5 days. damn How should i manage that

It’s a risk man.. If TSA finds that youre looking at some deep shit, and if they find needles and you don’t have a prescription, your in deeper shit.
If you want to do it, i recommend you ship the gear out to the location in Hawaii you are staying, not taking them on a plane.

Hey I was wondering if anyone has ever traveled and taken gear? might be taking a trip while on cycle

If you are going to be staying at a hotel or somewhere you can receive mail just mail it to yourself before you leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree someone I know had gear mailed to him on vacation U could put a suit in a box and hide ur gear and pins in a pair of socks or something.

oh okay I was just thinking that since professionals do shows all over the place that might be okay to travel with them. do they probbly shit their stuff out too u guys think

I travel with gear all of the time. TSA has never given me a problem. Customs is a little riskier but TSA is looking for weapons.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

it doesnt matter if people have traveled with it or not, literally, that makes no difference because people may get lucky but you dont know if you will... for instance, you catch someone in tsa having a bad day, because they are human, and they may be fucking with anyone and everyone etc... you just dont know.. there is absolutely not guarantee you will be okay doing that

dude your playing with fire, ive traveled with prohormones in the past but certainly not over the border. Pretty stupid and risky if you ask me.

I wouldn't take any injectable gear or needles on a plane unless I had a prescription. Orals, ancillaries pills etc you can easily put in an ibuprofen container, etc.....but dont take the injectables

Seriously you're going for 5 days, why risk that shit. If you were going for weeks and weeks maybe but come on....

Seriously you're going for 5 days, why risk that shit. If you were going for weeks and weeks maybe but come on....
My thoughts exactly. 5 days wont matter a lock of difference. Just pick up where you left off when you come back

Top Bottom