napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Travel with sarms?

Nautulus

So I’m moving back to my hometown In a couple weeks and I will still be mid cylcle. Does anyone know if you can fly with sarms or has anyone had any experience flying with sarms? If anything I will just overnight it but I would rather not pay the shipping.
Thanks

you can search threads on here... there are many and all have indicated they have had no issue with them and i never have either

I've never had problems flying with sarms (including internationally) and I've never heard of anyone else who did either.

That's all about to change. I would start taking a more cautious approach going forward.

putting them in your toiletry bag inside your checked luggage is fine. I always fly with my TRT bottles and I have never ever been questioned. ive taken it in my carry on as well. as long as its under the fl oz limit for carry on it will be fine. checked bag theres no actual limit.

Yea I think they’ll turn a blind eye to a blank bottle. Have a feeling with my luck at tsa checkpoints “Not for human consumption” would raise some eyebrows.

Thanks for the reply’s guys.

I’m flying domestic with no checked baggage. I might just rip the label off.

If ripping off the label makes you more comfortable then do it. But they won’t even bat an eye at all as long as it’s under the fluid Limit. Make sure you have it inside a zip lock bag if you’re using a carry on. If not, sometimes they will have you take it out and give you a zip lock bag. But since you don’t want that sort of exposure just do it beforehand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom