napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Recomposition

JeffFran

Hello guys. I've been here and I've received some advice and I decided 2 weeks ago to starting my cutting phase.
I've been struggling with adding lean tissue since I've some health problems with my cortisone and my body fat was not ideal or low enough.
My initial stats:
Height: 5ft11
Weight: 160.3lb
Bf%: Idk but I'll post the initial picture

Today stats:
Height: 5ft11
Weight: 156.9lbs
Bf%: I measured for 1st time with calipers with 3-Site Skin Fold Test and I'd 12.3 which I highly doubt it and gym's scale said 18.6%
Waist: 33.86inches

Goal is to reach around 146lbs and then lean bulk or anytime you guys suggest by the results you see.

Diet:
Training days: 2100-2250kcal
Non Trainign days: 1850-2100kcal

Cardio:
15minutes 4 times a week
90m Tennis a week

Weightlifting:
Will start to do Upper and Lower body splits but for now I am doing 5 workouts a week

I was thinking cutting for the next 4 weeks but not sure If add more cardio or not

Attachments

• 22140116_1697710576936787_1713187975_o.jpg
    22140116_1697710576936787_1713187975_o.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 307
Hey Jeff, thanks for posting. Keep us up to date on your cutting progress. We are here if you need guidance!

You'll want to maintain a fat loss rate of 1-1.5 lbs per week. If you fall short of that, either increase your cardio more or cut a little more calories.

Hey Jeff, thanks for posting. Keep us up to date on your cutting progress. We are here if you need guidance!

I will update weekly or twice a week... I was thinking of doing keto on non training days since I've never tried but I was afraid of doing keto every day...

I remember you from a few months back, not sure why you would want to cut down to 146 lbs that is pretty scrawny however it is your plan and I will support you in that lol.

I remember you from a few months back, not sure why you would want to cut down to 146 lbs that is pretty scrawny however it is your plan and I will support you in that lol.

Because as you see my body fat ain’t good, tried to gain clean size but it seems my weight ratio is like 80f-20m
I even reached once 170lbs but I was like 23 body fat more or less
And I don’t like junk food at all, no alcohol only clean eating
I’ve been stuck for 2 years by gaining size and then all the weight gained wasn’t good and pleased...
I’d like to see my abs without flexing them for 1st time and then maybe it will be easier to add clean size

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

To an extent, unless you are just doing an absurd amount of cardio. That's when it needs to be more diet

Exactly this. You get to reap the rewards of cardio and while still keeping your food intake high enough to get the micronutrients you need. There are can be a point when you need to make a trade off, but that's typically when you get to extremes. But it also depends what your cutting calories start out at.

To an extent, unless you are just doing an absurd amount of cardio. That's when it needs to be more diet

I was thinking in the following 3 weeks (November 5th) to do:
Training: 2100-2200kcal
Non-Training: 1800-2000kcal
Cardio: 30minutes 6 days a week

I was hoping to lose 1.5lbs per week which would be around 4.5lbs or maybe a bit more

Tomorrow I will post a progress picture with tomorrow's weight as well and I'd like some feedback but for now I will just track for u guys weight update:

30th September: 160.3lbs
16th November: 156.9lbs
21th November (today): 156.3lbs

Calories are:
Workout days: 2050-2200kcal
No Workout days: 1800-2000kcal (higher fats)
Cardio: 15m 4 to 5 times a week

I was thinking to cut until 10th November and lose more 3-5lbs and then lean bulk If you guys think I can

Last edited:
So today I took a picture and I have some updates as well...

30th September: 160.3lbs
16th November: 156.9lbs
21th November: 156.3lbs

1st Week Average: 160.12lbs
2nd Week Average: 157,78lbs
3rd Week Average: 156.59lbs

Calories are:
Workout Days: 2000-2200kcal
No Workout Days: 1800-2000kcal (higher fats)
Cardio: 15m 3x a week

Now my cardio will be 30m 4 to 5 times a week

Goals:
6th November: 152lbs
Semana1.jpg
Semana3.jpg

You plan looks good, now just go and execute it.

What i am interested to see is how you plan to transition from a cut into a lean bulk as this to be where most people go wrong.

If i had to make one comment it would be on your calorie ranges. A 200 calorie per day difference when eating at maintenance or maintaining is no big deal, but when your cutting its huge. On your non workout days, is it 1800cal or is it 2000cal, big difference IMO.

I think your plan looks pretty solid right now. You can always adjust as needed. Just monitor it from week to week and adjust as necessary

If i had to make one comment it would be on your calorie ranges. A 200 calorie per day difference when eating at maintenance or maintaining is no big deal, but when your cutting its huge. On your non workout days, is it 1800cal or is it 2000cal, big difference IMO.

Well my goal would be 1800kcal but I ended up eating 1950kcal or 2000kcal but now I have to shift it and be more strict and only consume 1850kcal tops on non workout days...

Top Bottom