Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformation Recomposition

Transformation Recomposition

Hello guys. I've been here and I've received some advice and I decided 2 weeks ago to starting my cutting phase.
    I've been struggling with adding lean tissue since I've some health problems with my cortisone and my body fat was not ideal or low enough.
    My initial stats:
    Height: 5ft11
    Weight: 160.3lb
    Bf%: Idk but I'll post the initial picture

Today stats:
    Height: 5ft11
    Weight: 156.9lbs
    Bf%: I measured for 1st time with calipers with 3-Site Skin Fold Test and I'd 12.3 which I highly doubt it and gym's scale said 18.6%
    Waist: 33.86inches

Goal is to reach around 146lbs and then lean bulk or anytime you guys suggest by the results you see.

Diet:
    Training days: 2100-2250kcal
    Non Trainign days: 1850-2100kcal

Cardio:
    15minutes 4 times a week
    90m Tennis a week

Weightlifting:
    Will start to do Upper and Lower body splits but for now I am doing 5 workouts a week

I was thinking cutting for the next 4 weeks but not sure If add more cardio or not
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Jeff, thanks for posting. Keep us up to date on your cutting progress. We are here if you need guidance!

You'll want to maintain a fat loss rate of 1-1.5 lbs per week. If you fall short of that, either increase your cardio more or cut a little more calories.

Quote Originally Posted by ironlifter36 View Post
    Hey Jeff, thanks for posting. Keep us up to date on your cutting progress. We are here if you need guidance!
    I will update weekly or twice a week... I was thinking of doing keto on non training days since I've never tried but I was afraid of doing keto every day...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You'll want to maintain a fat loss rate of 1-1.5 lbs per week. If you fall short of that, either increase your cardio more or cut a little more calories.
    But it was better do add cardio than cutting calories right?

I remember you from a few months back, not sure why you would want to cut down to 146 lbs that is pretty scrawny however it is your plan and I will support you in that lol.

Get after it Brotha! Look forward to seeing your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    I remember you from a few months back, not sure why you would want to cut down to 146 lbs that is pretty scrawny however it is your plan and I will support you in that lol.
    Because as you see my body fat ainít good, tried to gain clean size but it seems my weight ratio is like 80f-20m
    I even reached once 170lbs but I was like 23 body fat more or less
    And I donít like junk food at all, no alcohol only clean eating
    Iíve been stuck for 2 years by gaining size and then all the weight gained wasnít good and pleased...
    Iíd like to see my abs without flexing them for 1st time and then maybe it will be easier to add clean size

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Get after it Brotha! Look forward to seeing your progress.
    Appreciated bro. Hope Iíll achieve my goals, it wonít be easy, but will never back down

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JeffFran View Post
    But it was better do add cardio than cutting calories right?
    To an extent, unless you are just doing an absurd amount of cardio. That's when it needs to be more diet