napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Pic

Dangans

68f01f4afffb2d8f94045a840e3e5165.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holy fucking shit bro! thats what im talking about right there!!! im so proud of you man... seriously! fuck yeah bro! YOU are a prime example of how its done! A true student of the game who listened and did things the right way and busted their ass getting there... thats what its all about and i want people to take fucking notes right now on how its done! right here!

Shaving changed you that much? Lol kidding bro. That's awesome. Good job for sure

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

holy fucking shit bro! thats what im talking about right there!!! im so proud of you man... seriously! fuck yeah bro! YOU are a prime example of how its done! A true student of the game who listened and did things the right way and busted their ass getting there... thats what its all about and i want people to take fucking notes right now on how its done! right here!

Dylan thank you so much especially coming from you! You guided me through my transformation and I owe you so much praise it was your guidance and knowledge with the help of sarms but you said to me you have to work hard regardless what you are taking. So deep inside my heart I want to thank you bro

Shaving changed you that much? Lol kidding bro. That's awesome. Good job for sure

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Lmao!
Can you believe what shaving and cream and a razor can do. Lol thanks man

Great job Dangans!! Whole new person!! Be proud motherfucker...lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big Muthafuking B in da da building! My boy you are a big fuking part of this and you know it. Your fuking knowledge and guidance helped me to transform to a new person. I want to thank you too my brother from another mother!!!!!!!!

Hard work and dedication to reach a goal right there, Kudos Dangans, way to get it done!

Top Bottom