napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training while sick on cycle

Daveb8573

I'm smack in the middle of the most important weeks of this blast and I've caught some kind of respiratory thing. Feeling sick. My question is this...
Is it counter productive to train while I feel like this during my cycle? I hate missing the gym during these important weeks! Thanks for any input you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are likely to make it worse and will only keep yourself out longer.. its also quite difficult to actually gain any size and strength when you are that deficient in your health. its rather counterproductive bro... i know how hard it is and i have often gone against what i know better but the older i have gotten the more i realize how bad of choices those are... you do what you feel bro but its not the best thing to do... you are delaying recovery and likely going to put yourself in a situation where you stay sick longer

you are likely to make it worse and will only keep yourself out longer.. its also quite difficult to actually gain any size and strength when you are that deficient in your health. its rather counterproductive bro... i know how hard it is and i have often gone against what i know better but the older i have gotten the more i realize how bad of choices those are... you do what you feel bro but its not the best thing to do... you are delaying recovery and likely going to put yourself in a situation where you stay sick longer

Thanks for that response bro. Sometimes ya just need to hear it...

Thanks for that response bro. Sometimes ya just need to hear it...

lolll brother, i need to hear it EVERY damn time im sick, so i COMPLETELY understand.. i mean every damn time.. so dont feel bad, we ALL do it

Top Bottom