napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training while one cycle

Kakarot

Training while on cycle

Hello everyone.
I am on my first test e only cycle 400mgs a week. For 12 weeks. It's my 4th week.
Is super setting opposing muscles twice a week good to add size? With 6-10 rep range and 3-4 sets.
chest/back
Shoulders/arms
Legs
Chest back
Shoulders/arms
Legs
Rest
I want to start this when my 5th week starts, I've tried it before and i can lift more weight in this routine. Currently I'm doing 5 day split one muscle a day. Would this new routine be beneficial for me?
6'1
15%bf
89kgs

Last edited:
If it works for you, go for it. Doing high volume with every bodypart once a week is obviously effective as it's the most used and popular. I've had great success myself doing everything twice a week. The key is not overreaching too far by doing too much volume each session. Keep it low volume and intense and it can be excellent

it comes down to what feels best to the individual but mixing it up from time to time is always good. Ive used that same split but I do legs in between chest/back and shoulder/arms so my upper body can recover a bit.

chest/back
legs
shoudlers/arms
rest
repeat

fave split

Last edited:
noone can tell you what will or will not work for you.. everyone responds differently to different types of training so thats really up to you to implement some trial and error

What works off cycle will work on cycle. No need to go crazy and change anything just because you are on gear. Just stick to what works for you. I love to switch things up often too. It keeps things interesting and my body seems to respond better to changing.

Top Bottom