napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

training style

naimullinon

i am 25 yrs old natty.i dont want to get big,i am 180lbs 15% bf....how should i train.i have skin fat but no big gut

i am 25 yrs old natty.i dont want to get big,i am 180lbs 15% bf....how should i train.i have skin fat but no big gut

Nobody can tell you how to train bro. There are so many different ways to train, progra,s, etc and not everything works best for everyone. You just have to figure out what works best for you. If you don't want to get big, what exactly are you going for?

If you are shooting for lean muscle, rather than size, then lighter weights, higher reps. But as Rick says, everyone is different.

Also to add to Rick. You don't get big overnight. Start with a rep scheme like 5x5 to build a strength base and move to high reps with moderate weight after some time. But you'll learn to switch it up here and there.
How tall are you?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I think starting with a strongman is a bad plan. He doesnt even know proper form yet. Now doing it with lighter weights to learn from and slowly work up, (not the lift to fail, unload and reload again strongman) thats a good way to build up. Maybe thats what you meant in the first place. I just get nervy when new lifters are advised a strongman routine.

with your goals, you are going to want to go with higher volume and lower weights bro... so look at doing sets of 15-20 reps at about 60% of your max..

Learn how to perform the key compound lifts correctly with moderate weights in the 8-12 rep range.

DB Flat/Incline presses, Barbell Bench/Incline Bench Press, Barbell Squats, Deadlifts, Lunges, Dips, Pull ups, DB/BB Shoulder Press, Close grip Bench and Barbell Curls....learn how to properly perform these basic key compound movements which in turn will help you develop a solid foundation of both muscle and strength.

I think starting with a strongman is a bad plan. He doesnt even know proper form yet. Now doing it with lighter weights to learn from and slowly work up, (not the lift to fail, unload and reload again strongman) thats a good way to build up. Maybe thats what you meant in the first place. I just get nervy when new lifters are advised a strongman routine.

Yea jp I mean starting from the beginning to learn the lifts. I started with just the bar on bench, ohp, squats, rows, and only 25s and bar for DL. I added 5lbs per lift in a slow progressive style. Did wonders for me, even though I had previously been lifting. I definitely should have clarified. Thanks for pointing that out. I followed StrongLifts 5x5 structure.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom