domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training on sarms

Cheers Rickrock, you are a boss! Smart advice. I will restructure my cycle and forget the T3. If you would be so kind, I've got a few more questions:

1. First, I would like to clarify something. As you suggested, I will eat at a deficit of 300-500 during the cut. You then mentioned that this deficit would also allow me to recomp. Do you mean to say that I should stick to the deficit of 300-500 for essentially the whole 12 weeks? Or should I use -300/500 for the cut and then bump up to around maintenance to optimise muscle gain during the recomp phase?

2. After this cycle and a 4 week break, I will be moving on to a 12 week bulk cycle consisting of RAD+LGD from SARMSx. I'm curious as to roughly how much muscle mass one could expect to put on in this amount of time with a surplus of say 300 cals, assuming one is still far from there genetic potential?

3. With the aforementioned SARMS and at a surplus of 300 cals, can I expect to put on the muscle with little/no fat gain?

4. I am taking you up on your advice to forget about AAS for the cut/recomp cycle, especially with my body fat being as high as it is. But for the subsequent bulk cycle, is there merit in combining AAS alongside LGD+RAD? Would these substances synergise well, giving me results greater than the sum of its parts?

Cheers

Hey Vildail, Sorry I didn't phrase it properly. I meant to say 8-10 compound sets per workout, not per body part. For instance, push day would be 8-10 compound sets for chest and shoulders COMBINED, not separate. For instance 4 sets flat bench, 2 sets incline bench, and 4 sets shoulder press. With 3 sets of isolation movements for triceps. So I would be hitting chest for only 12 sets per week.