napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training question

StephMalachy

Hey guys

Dont know if this right place but can you get stronger if your eating at maintence or even slightly below while running a cycle?

Yes depending on what your base was prior to starting and what type of training and compounds you use.

Ive been training 6 days a week each bodypart once, 6 exercise of 4 sets x 12/10/8/8 and calories been at about 3500.

My maintence is 3200 so im hoping eat 2800, running test / deca / equipoise / dbol and mk677. Training will be 3 day a week with 5x5 programme and off days will be liss cardio and abs.

Ive friend who is about same size but squatting 180kg for same reps im squating 125 thats why I want gain strenght and lose weight simultaneously but didnt know if it was possible

ive gotten extremely strong eating under maintenance.. fuck, i was an animal for what im used to on my last cycle with anadrol and tren and was eating under maintenance

Awesome gives me more confidence going into a new programme like this hearing that you guys did it too.

Thank you
I train in a defecit and make gains every summer bud. If you eat and train right, you will too, especially with the right things to help you out

I train in a defecit and make gains every summer bud. If you eat and train right, you will too, especially with the right things to help you out
absolutely... im pretty much in a deficit no matter what cycle or off cycle for that matter

If im starting off with a 5 rep max of bench 95kg / squat 120kg / deadlift 170kg, do yous think its possible to add 2.5kg to each lift each week for 20 straight weeks? The programme im following says thats what i can expect to see and it doesnt even mention any strenght enhancers.
https://stronglifts.com/5x5/

Ofcourse lol your not psycic. U cant tell me exactly dylan but from your vast previous experience have you ever added like 25/30kg to your bench, maybe 35/40kg on your deadlift and squat with just one thorough strenght cycle?

Ofcourse lol your not psycic. U cant tell me exactly dylan but from your vast previous experience have you ever added like 25/30kg to your bench, maybe 35/40kg on your deadlift and squat with just one thorough strenght cycle?

Of course i have but thats all variant from person to person and has so many underlying factors there to take into consideration

I think one of the issues that people run in to is the training is somewhat different from an enhanced lifter vs someone who is natural. I know for me at least I have to change the volume substantially or I will regress. I usually lower the volume when I'm off cycle and keep the intensity the same but once I'm on I keep them both turned up. I think there are guys here that run pretty low volume year round. My body doesn't respond to that. Like Dylan said its all person to person. Just be careful following what works for someone else. The best advice is keep track and write everything down each work out. Then when you go to the gym you can adjust weights up or if you cant hit the weights you previously were you might need to lower the volume or number of exercises. Hope it makes sense. Lol

Top Bottom