napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training frequency on cycle

eskimo619

Hey everyone, so ive been doing a lot of reading and have asked many people but figure it wouldnt hurt to get a few more opinions or points of view. Tomorrow I will be starting a cycle of test enanthate and dbol, have aramosin to monitor estrogen and clomid and nolva for pct. My question is this, how often do you train the same body part in a week? I usually do a 5 or 6 day split with each large muscle group once per week and smaller muscles getting a few days as they are hit during many exercises as accessory muscles.

Ive read due to the nature of steroids its better to hit everything twice a week and some even said 3 times weekly. While others say once a week is fine. Ive tried both once and twice weekly and dont mind either, just want to get the most out of this cycle as possible. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

5'10" tall
184lbs as of this morning
27 years old
body fat% havnt had checked but maybe 14ish%.
My first cycle includes whats mentioned above.
Supplements include basic whey protein and creatine. Fish oil, milk thistle and orange triad multi.
Diet: Have been eating higher than maintanance calories for approx 2 months healthy foods, lean meats, quality high/low glycemic carbs, veggies etc...

You obviously havent a clue what you are doing, solets take a step back.

1> First cycle is always test only. Drop the dbol, you dont know what you are doing with it, as I see no liver support at all.
2> A woefully incomplete PCT

Plan for dbol was 25mg for 4 weeks but if you think its too much ill save it for a future cycle and just run test e 500mg a week split into 2 250mg doses for 12 weeks.

500mg is far too much ... 350mg of test per week is more than enough ... your pct should be:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

To answer your original question, training frequency should always be determined by what volume you are doing. No matter if on cycle or not. You can't go train everything three times a week without adequate recovery and expect to grow. You'll actually do the opposite and set yourself back because you will just be tearing down tissue without giving a chance to rebuild anything. Twice a week on everything is possible if your volume is low enough. You can't have high volume and high frequency. If you want to do 15-20 sets of each bodypart itneedsto be once every week. If you want to do everything twice per week it would need to be less than half of that

You need to stick with test only a first cycle. Your pct is a complete mess, and should actually look like this

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

So I will just stick with the test first time around. I usually do higher volume so probably better to hammer out a real good workout per body part once per week. Maybe change it up every now and then and drop volume and go for lower reps and more weight. Guess ill have to play around with it and see what I best respond to.

The aramosin is taken 12.5mg eod the whole cycle correct? Id been told only take it if you start showing side effects while others say dont wait for the side effects and be proactive taking it right from the start which was the plan.

You honestly just have to figure out what works best for you man, some guys like do train 5 days a week with heavy sets. I personally do high volume, 2x a week for each bodypart, abs every day and legs every other day with 30-40 min cardio at the end. It works for me, you just have to figure out for yourself.

yes, your first cycle should be test only brother

Yeah thats what im going to do, glad I posted in here as I was going to run the dbol based off what I had been reading elsewhere saying its fine even part of a first cycle. Id rather not mess myself up for future cycles. So my question now is should I be taking the aramosin from the start or only if side effects come up? Or just during pct? Seems like its 50/50 from what ive been reading that people recommend taking it from the start, and others saying only take when symptoms pop up, or just take it pct. Was going to do 12.5mg eod through the cycle originally and monitor from there.

Yeah thats what im going to do, glad I posted in here as I was going to run the dbol based off what I had been reading elsewhere saying its fine even part of a first cycle. Id rather not mess myself up for future cycles. So my question now is should I be taking the aramosin from the start or only if side effects come up? Or just during pct? Seems like its 50/50 from what ive been reading that people recommend taking it from the start, and others saying only take when symptoms pop up, or just take it pct. Was going to do 12.5mg eod through the cycle originally and monitor from there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsQCtZrKCc&t=5s

I dont think you will need aromasin eod on a 350mg cycle per week. More like every 3-4 days depending on sensativity to estro. Some have none some have intense reactions.

Dbol is shit. All it does is make you take on water to look bigger. But you arnt. I hate it

Training is training if you know your body you should know what to do. For instance. My chest is my slow grow area. So it gets more intense workouts but only twice a week. But i focus on only chest movements. My traps grow like weeds so once a week is plenty.

Also the key to growth is sleep. You dont grow in the gym you grow when you are repairing broken down tissue in your sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think you will need aromasin eod on a 350mg cycle per week. More like every 3-4 days depending on sensativity to estro. Some have none some have intense reactions.

Dbol is shit. All it does is make you take on water to look bigger. But you arnt. I hate it

Training is training if you know your body you should know what to do. For instance. My chest is my slow grow area. So it gets more intense workouts but only twice a week. But i focus on only chest movements. My traps grow like weeds so once a week is plenty.

Also the key to growth is sleep. You dont grow in the gym you grow when you are repairing broken down tissue in your sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah im going to keep the dbol for a future cycle if I even ever use it. Id rather not bloat up for the sake of gaining weight and to just lose it all. Also seeing as im not sure how my body reacts to estrogen ill start taking the aramosin eod at 12.5mg and monitor it. Id rather not wait for side effects to sneak up on me and have to fight it after the fact.

As far as training goes ill start with once a week high volume per body part, except back which ill do twice. One day for width and one for thickness as Id like to bring it out more. And maybe later in the cycle ill switch up the routine and add a second day per body part.

Thats exactly what I needed to see, thanks for the video link. I figure with not knowing how my body reacts to estrogen no need to risk not taking the aramosin throughout the cycle. Ill see how my body responds but aim for 12.5mg eod as a start.
for sure brother, i knew that was the perfect video for you

Yeah im going to keep the dbol for a future cycle if I even ever use it. Id rather not bloat up for the sake of gaining weight and to just lose it all. Also seeing as im not sure how my body reacts to estrogen ill start taking the aramosin eod at 12.5mg and monitor it. Id rather not wait for side effects to sneak up on me and have to fight it after the fact.

As far as training goes ill start with once a week high volume per body part, except back which ill do twice. One day for width and one for thickness as Id like to bring it out more. And maybe later in the cycle ill switch up the routine and add a second day per body part.

Great plan bro. Let,us know if you have any other questions

Top Bottom