napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

training everything twice on sarms stack

reefy86

never trained anything twice before and if im going to train something twice then i feel like i should train everything twice. i also feel that with rad 140, lgd, s4, gw and mk677 as a stack i should defiantly be fully recovered after 48-72 hours right? i was thinking of doing this

monday
chest, tri's, and abs heavy
tuesday back, bi's and forearms heavy
wednesday shoulders and legs heavy
thursday chest, tri's and abs low weight more reps
friday back, bi's and forearms low weight more reps
saturday shoulders and legs light to heavy

any suggestions would be really appreciated :)

Well bro, yes recovery is enhanced while on anabolics...but you still need adequate time to recover. It's all dependant on volume and intensity versus frequency. You can't have high volume and high frequency. You pick one or the other. You can train everything twice per week if you keep the volume down. Too much volume and you won't recover enough between hitting muscle groups again, which means you don't progress. It's a balancing act, but one thing is for certain....more doesn't necessarily mean better.

I will agree with everything Vildail said. Push, Pull, Legs 2x per week is a lot of volume not just for your muscles, but for your CNS as well. One thing i may add about the PPL routine, may want to consider putting the Pull day first, followed by Push then Legs. Doing squats (assuming your squatting) the day after a back workout is asking for trouble.

Frequency is one variable, but total weekly volume matters as well. Whether you do say 16 total sets for chest 1x per week or 8 sets twice per week, just keep total weekly volume in mind. Dont just double the amount of volume you are doing.

Another approach would be to train lagging body parts 2x per week and the rest 1x. There are many training splits and how well each works really depends upon the individual. PPL 2x per week killed me because i simply do not recover quickly and my lifts stall or go down. If you arent lifting more weight over time then you may be under recovering.

I don't mean to be the thread dick head, but it's an ill advised plan. You're over estimating your ability and the ability of a PED regardless of what it is bro.

note wrong with asking right :) ive always trained single but feel i could gain alot more if i trained parts twice as long as i recover well which know one knows but me, the real question is does my routine i suggested look over the top which does sound like it and would appreciate some advice on changing it to something better.

There's no problem training a muscle twice a week, it's ideal imo, however I'd suggest you vary the exercises and rep ranges to prevent overtraining and wearing out your joints.

note wrong with asking right :) ive always trained single but feel i could gain alot more if i trained parts twice as long as i recover well which know one knows but me, the real question is does my routine i suggested look over the top which does sound like it and would appreciate some advice on changing it to something better.

If you read what we said above, we can't tell ou if your program will work or not, because we don't know how ,uch volume you are doing in each session. If your number of sets are lower you can probably be ok with it

this has been my routine and the second one is where i get the results quicker.

monday chest and tri's
tuesday back and bi's
wednesday legs abs and forearms
thursday shoulders and traps

monday chest
tuesday arms
wednesday legs
thursday shoulders and traps
friday cardio and abs

everything is 4 sets of 12, i get good results on both styles but i just feel like i can do alot better but just a matter of finding whats best for me

2 most lagging parts i have is top chest and tri's. shoulders just grow naturally and back just sculpts without even trying and biceps just always seem to grow nicely but triceps and chest is ridiculously slow compared to everything else.

btw whats happening with this website? it only shows my first post and then everything you guys post goes into the thread view at the top so i have to press next post or previous post to see what you have put and not everything is in order lol.

Untitled-1.jpg

2 most lagging parts i have is top chest and tri's. shoulders just grow naturally and back just sculpts without even trying and biceps just always seem to grow nicely but triceps and chest is ridiculously slow compared to everything else.

I think you may have answered your own question there. If upper chest and triceps are lagging, then those are the 2 muscle groups that should be trained 2x per week. Since your shoulders grow well, maybe drop direct overhead pressing movements and focus more on incline pressing. You could do incline BB one day, then DB incline press later in the week. Then for shoulders, just throw in some side raises and rear delt work. There are infinite ways this could be setup, but maybe PUSH 2x per week with emphasis on Incline Pressing and Triceps, then PULL and Legs 1x per week.

I think you may have answered your own question there. If upper chest and triceps are lagging, then those are the 2 muscle groups that should be trained 2x per week. Since your shoulders grow well, maybe drop direct overhead pressing movements and focus more on incline pressing. You could do incline BB one day, then DB incline press later in the week. Then for shoulders, just throw in some side raises and rear delt work. There are infinite ways this could be setup, but maybe PUSH 2x per week with emphasis on Incline Pressing and Triceps, then PULL and Legs 1x per week.

i will try this and see how it goes :)

I was chuckling at the lack of info because there was no way to answer the question, but as iron pointed out and as I concur with... focus on the lagging body parts and add a little intensity by perhaps maintaining most of what works for you routine wise by simply adding additional sets as 4 sets at even 4x12 is almost cookie cutter bro.
On one end you jump to the extreme with your proposed change without first simply tweaking what seemed to work best.

I was chuckling at the lack of info because there was no way to answer the question, but as iron pointed out and as I concur with... focus on the lagging body parts and add a little intensity by perhaps maintaining most of what works for you routine wise by simply adding additional sets as 4 sets at even 4x12 is almost cookie cutter bro.
On one end you jump to the extreme with your proposed change without first simply tweaking what seemed to work best.
absolutely, i completely agree with this... you have to get lagging body parts caught up... thats imperative or there is going to be a constant issue with disproportion and you will overcompensate and that leads to injury

been watching some video's and reading some forums regarding push pull legs workout but one thing that bothers me is just on this guy's push day he does

Flat Bench Press 5x5
Incline DB Bench Press 4x8
Military Press 5x5
Dips 4x8

and on his pull day

Deadlift 5x5
Pullups 4x8
DB Row 5x5
Shrugs 4x8

now from what ive been taught from guys at the gym mainly is to work all area's of each muscle, for example if i was doing shoulders i would work 2 routines on front 2 on back and 2 sides but on his push workout he does one shoulder routine only and on his chest he does flat and incline only, no where in that week does he do flys which i find really important for that center crease. im probably being really thick on this but i feel like his routine will do hardly anything.

i was thinking of doing the pull push legs like mentioned yesturday, i was also thinking of adding an extra day of just chest and tri's as they are my 2 weakness so i can improve on them. something like this.

monday chest and tri's
tuesday legs
wednesday rest
thursday pull
friday push
saturday rest
sunday rest

that gives me 72 hours rest between chest and tri's and then push which includes another chest and tri workout. please dont bash me on this as i have followed people who do old school training at the gym so this stuff is new to me. if i am in the right direction can someone tell me what i should add in on the push pull and legs workout?

thanks again guy's

edit, ok i think i get it now so its something like this

push a
pull a
legs a

push b
pull b
legs b

a would have the first half of shoulder and b having the second half ect?

Last edited:
Your weekly setup looks fine. You can certainly do an A and B version as well. As far as the reps and sets, that is more individualized and depends on what works best for you. I assume the workout you posted is minimal because the intensity is high. You can certainly do higher reps and sets if that's what you respond better to. There are no cookie cutter programs that will work for everyone.

I do front and side delts on push day and rear delts on pull days. Since you will be focusing and doing a lot of incline pressing, IMO there is no need to do a lot of direct front delt work. If your doing 8 plus sets of incline pressing per week, your front delts will get worked. Just throw in some side delt work as needed on push days.

IMHO it depends on your training style...

BACK for example. If you are hitting high volume, high reps, heavy weights... I am talking like 400-500 reps for this muscle group then it should only be trained once per week no matter what PED you are taking PERIOD. If you are hitting 4 exercises for chest at 4 sets per exercise then yes training it 2x a week is fine especially on PEDS.

Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom