napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training on cycle question

Sasquatch012

I'm on my third week of my first cycle of 400mg test/week. Starting tomorrow is my scheduled deload week. However I dont feel like I have any accumulative fatigue. When on cycle do you guys auto regulate your deload if your normally have them scheduled. Or keep sticking with what works when not on cycle?

I'm on my third week of my first cycle of 400mg test/week. Starting tomorrow is my scheduled deload week. However I dont feel like I have any accumulative fatigue. When on cycle do you guys auto regulate your deload if your normally have them scheduled. Or keep sticking with what works when not on cycle?
Auto regulate. On cycle ur recovery is gonna be multiplied several times over. I typically need one every 6-8 weeks and then cut volume in half for a week then back at it. But dont stop the momentum unneccessarily i say

Same for me. I rarely need a deload on cycle, and if I do, it is at the end of a particularly long one.

Last edited:
everyone is different...its all trial and error for each person... theres no cookie cutter answer

everyone is different...its all trial and error for each person... theres no cookie cutter answer

Oh of course. Just like types of training. For me I need ultra high intensity, and low volume or I loose strength super fast. I just wanted a general idea of if people just auto regulate on cycle or use dedicated deload weeks

yeah im sure plenty will chime in.. just dont let it confuse you because theres likely a lot of different answers and it all comes down to what works best for you

Top Bottom