napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training for contest with sarms

Ikkaro

Hi everybody. I have a Mens physique contest within 8 weeks. Im in cycle with andarine,cardarine & radarine. The question is.. Can i train 6 days for week with sarms?Currently im training 5 days frequency 1. What do you think is better for maximize results?Thanks!!

overtraining wont maximize your results man... you can train 7 days a week if you want but it doesnt mean it will help you... 5 days is plenty.. resting is how you grow, not continuously tearing down and never rebuilding

Hi everybody. I have a Mens physique contest within 8 weeks. Im in cycle with andarine,cardarine & radarine. The question is.. Can i train 6 days for week with sarms?Currently im training 5 days frequency 1. What do you think is better for maximize results?Thanks!!
More doesn't mean better. Gains come from the kitchen and proper recovery, not spending more time in the gym. I literally spend HALF the time in the gym than most and I'm the one that keeps getting bigger and better, while they look the same. Nobody in there is even close to my level. Why? Because I go in there, train like a madman to failure, and leave. Then I spend the other 23 hours a day giving my body what it needs to grow and recover. That's how it's done.

More doesn't mean better. Gains come from the kitchen and proper recovery, not spending more time in the gym. I literally spend HALF the time in the gym than most and I'm the one that keeps getting bigger and better, while they look the same. Nobody in there is even close to my level. Why? Because I go in there, train like a madman to failure, and leave. Then I spend the other 23 hours a day giving my body what it needs to grow and recover. That's how it's done.

Amen to this. I over trained for yearsss and had little to no progress. most of my lifts plateuing leaving me wondering how I can be putting in all this work and not making progress. I started focusing on recovery and diet, way less time in the gym (I mean almost half) and BAM big results and so much faster. This was with no AAS, sarms, anything. Listen to these men, they've been in the game a long time and figuring out that the actual gym time only makes up a small percentage of the formula is the key to outlasting and outperforming the rest.

Well what are your goals. Are you trying to put on size or to get leaner for your show? Or both?? I think your training split is highly dependent on your goal for any given cycle and also what you consider a training day. To me during prep there are no rest days. A rest day is a day of a second cardio session and an training which I do twice a week so when I’m getting ready for a show I’m in the gym 7 days a week. Obviously it’s dependent not only on your caloric intake but how well you respond to that type of training regimen. I’ve always been an endurance type guy but if you’re training super heavy then obviously more rest is needed. I’m just always one to assume that people don’t train as hard as they think they do

I always think about Dorian Yates when I consider whether I’m training with enough intensity, then I get amped the fuck up, go hard as hell, and probably only generate about half the intensity he would in a workout lol

Overtraining can make progress worse. In my opinion, to have 6 workouts per week is too much

Top Bottom