napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training advice with your cycle

Blackcatbone78

People who post here have goals. Understand that this forum is mostly for candid cycle and compound advice, would it also be beneficial to give some general tips of how to train so that individuals match their cycles, training and goals?

Good idea man. An ongoing post where guys matched up training routines with their favorite cycles would be cool.
Always cool to see how others are killing the weights.

thats because training and diet SHOULD be person to person specific, not cookie cutter types... i personally dont provide that type of recommendation because each person reacts differently.. i have posted what MY diet looks like but its so specific that im not comfortable personally recommending things without full consultations etc which i clearly dont have the kind of time for

I get it and I am not aiming to make any waves here brothers. Not my place.

Big D, this is quite a useful forum and I respect it the way it is.

I do like seeing how different people go about their training and diets with their cycles, and what results they get. That's where logs can come in very helpful. However, like Dylan said, everybody is different and just because something works well for one doesn't mean it will for the next guy....and just because somebody doesn't like a certain way to train doesn't mean it doesn't work well for someone else

I get it and I am not aiming to make any waves here brothers. Not my place.

Big D, this is quite a useful forum and I respect it the way it is.
your not at all... i was just giving you an explanation as to why bro.. your good! logs are extremely helpful as pointed out because then you can REALLY see how things are working for someone as opposed to a quick answer..

even with diets... im so damn specific, ill literally add ONE food, or certain amounts of calories in small denominations etc. to see how each individual item effects ME personally for several weeks... thats how i found out eggplant made me hold water for example, or different brands of peanut butter etc... im so specific that i do the smallest, most microscopic changes to see but thats on ME personally and thats how i do it with training too...

Top Bottom