napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Track and Field

Sprinter 50

I am looking for some advice on the cycle I would like to run. Primo 200 a week for 10 weeks. It is a lower dose and not the 16 weeks, but I don't like to be on for very long. I will add in Sus. 250 1ml every 10 days. And Halo 20-40mg every other day. MK 677 20mg every night. My goal is to sprint faster, usually by getting stronger without gaining weight. (100, 200, 400)
I have used steroids for over 20 years. All short cycles. 10-12 weeks tops. Long breaks- 3-4 months. A few times it was 6 motnhs. I used and use now to gain strength to run faster. Usually PCT HCG and Clomid for around 1 month. I have not run Primo in years. I have been doing Winstrol 100mg pills and Halo with Test 2-3 times a month. I have used GW and it works well. After this cycle, I will PCT and then try an all SARMS cycle. Stenobolic, GW, maybe Ost. Please give overall advice and specific on Exemestane, I have 10mg pills. All blood in normal on the high side in Chlolesterol 180, RBC normal range high end Test normal middle low end.
Will be doing mid and post cycle blood. I have not been very good at getting my blood done over the years. I did do it around 5-10 times and mostly post cycle and it was always back to normal. Mostly at the end of the season after PCT and alot of running. I only did one mid cycle and another one right after a cycle and the levels Test and Cholesterol were very high (270). I got it down to 190 in about 4-6 weeks. I am 50 years old 5'9 190. BF- probably 15%

i guess being that i am the biggest primo snob on the planet and having ran it over and over and over again that i cannot comprehend why you run 200 mg of it? thats sinful wastage of it... 10 weeks is as well.. it just makes no sense to me whatsoever and halo being in there as well? im just not seeing it bro... not at all... now, with your goals, primo fits, absolutely but the way you are running this just makes no sense to me in any way but if you want to waste it, i guess thats on you... just dont be disappointed when you dont see much of anything from it

I understand wanting to be conservative and safe by running lower dosages, but you still want to run an effective dose. 200mg primo is not an effective dose. I'd at least run 600mg, and the good thing with primo is it is mild and has little to no side effects

I agree. 200mg is most likely too little to help out. You may get a good feeling but not much beyond that.
Also sust once every 10 days is not going to be your friend. And halo should be daily and probably not 40mg. Lol. How long were you planning on running the halo? Don’t tell me the entire cycle.
You kind of worry me. You’ve been doing cycles for 20 years but are coming up with some pretty novice style issues. No offense but it just seems odd.

I am looking for feed back and I did give goals. I have read and watched most of Dylan's videos about Primo etc. I am will go against what has worked for many years and try a 16 week Primo. But I would like you guys address this issue. And I use times and wts as examples. If using 200 Primo and Sus and Halo for only 10 weeks I can run an 11.00 100 meters or 50.65 400, and I cannot run that fast without; then is it a waste? I may be a "novice" in bodybuilding protocol, but not athletic improvement protocol. I'll go with 400 for 16 weeks. I like and have used before Halo every other day for about 6weeks, but I can go down to 3-4 weeks and try it everyday for 3-4weeks.
And for the record 200 Primo for only 8 weeks increased all my lifts and speed; significantly. I have also run Sus 250 every 10-14 days with fantastic success; holding results in running and lifting close to PRs as long as I kept training.
With that said, if there are 3 people that say, try it different I am down with you guys.
Dylan and others, why not Halo??? This has been my go to for strength and speed. NOTHING works as good. I get stronger and faster on Halo more than anything Winstrol included. Also, Exemestane dose and how many weeks?

I am looking for feed back and I did give goals. I have read and watched most of Dylan's videos about Primo etc. I am will go against what has worked for many years and try a 16 week Primo. But I would like you guys address this issue. And I use times and wts as examples. If using 200 Primo and Sus and Halo for only 10 weeks I can run an 11.00 100 meters or 50.65 400, and I cannot run that fast without; then is it a waste? I may be a "novice" in bodybuilding protocol, but not athletic improvement protocol. I'll go with 400 for 16 weeks. I like and have used before Halo every other day for about 6weeks, but I can go down to 3-4 weeks and try it everyday for 3-4weeks.
And for the record 200 Primo for only 8 weeks increased all my lifts and speed; significantly. I have also run Sus 250 every 10-14 days with fantastic success; holding results in running and lifting close to PRs as long as I kept training.
With that said, if there are 3 people that say, try it different I am down with you guys.
Dylan and others, why not Halo??? This has been my go to for strength and speed. NOTHING works as good. I get stronger and faster on Halo more than anything Winstrol included. Also, Exemestane dose and how many weeks?
LOLLL good luck man... you said you wanted feedback and you got it! fucking halo is one of the most toxic steroids you can use man, thats why... you seem to know what you are doing and dont want to hear anything other than what you WANT to hear and i dont have the fucking time for people like that.. you asked for help, you got answers and your upset you didnt hear what you wanted so all i can say is good luck to you... i dont know what else to tell you... i just dont have the time for people to come and ask questions, then TELL ME how to do it... just because you want to hear what you want to hear and im just beyond tired of that at this point... so i cant help you

LOLLL good luck man... you said you wanted feedback and you got it! fucking halo is one of the most toxic steroids you can use man, thats why... you seem to know what you are doing and dont want to hear anything other than what you WANT to hear and i dont have the fucking time for people like that.. you asked for help, you got answers and your upset you didnt hear what you wanted so all i can say is good luck to you... i dont know what else to tell you... i just dont have the time for people to come and ask questions, then TELL ME how to do it... just because you want to hear what you want to hear and im just beyond tired of that at this point... so i cant help you

WOW I'm a little shocked and disappointed at your response. I clearly stated that I am "down with you 3" and I will change to 400ml for 16 weeks. And change to using Halo more how it was suggested. Sooooo where is that me not wanting to hear anything and then TELL you??? I was giving some personal evidence of my own use and results. I thought we were going to have a disussion?? If Halo is toxic, do you have a suggestion for something else? Similar results with strength gain without weight gain?? Maybe you misunderstood me? Your response was puzzling.

Halo is on top of all toxic orals. And if I’m not mistaken, doesn’t most runners that pop for gear use winny?

Winny is popular and less toxic, but drives up your cholesterol. I had better strength and sprint time results on Halo and it didnt drive up my cholesterol. But Winny is my #2. I would use it on my 2nd cycle.

So i was not going to post any more to the site because of how Dylan responded, but information is always good. So I did listen to what he and the other moderators said despite their condesending and rude remarks. I have been running 500 Primo a week/ Sus 250 a week and 20 mg of Halo not everyday but almost. Since Nov. 1. I have increased in all lifts and all sprints; significantly. I am sprinting/running more. Probably 3 times sprinting a week; only 2 times lifting. My goal as listed above are to sprint faster. If interested ask and I'll post.
I plan on running another blood test the first week of December and go off Halo. I would like to add something to replace the Halo and continue, but it depends on how I performing. If I'm still improving on Dec.15 then I may just continue Primo and Sus.
Any thoughts on a substitute for the Halo?? I have Winny and Proviron, Masteron. I was thinking Winny for a 2 months,then finish the last month only Primo/Sus before PCT HCG, Nova and Clomid. adding back GW in late December been off since Nov.

Thanks. Do you think the Proviron will make me to tight to run without getting hurt? I have used Winstrol and Halo with no problem. I have never used Proviron.

Thanks. Do you think the Proviron will make me to tight to run without getting hurt? I have used Winstrol and Halo with no problem. I have never used Proviron.

What doyou mean by tight? Like muscle tight? I cant see proviron doing anything but good for you

yes, muscle tight. That's good about Proviron; I was looking for a Halo substitute because its toxic. But I think Halo increases CNS; does Proviron? I believe that is why I have had such sprint success with Halo vs others.

proviron wont do what halo does but its a fuck of a lot safer... it frees up bound testosterone which is clearly a very good thing... it wont do what halo does but it wont put ANY of the strain that halo causes and you can run it A LOT longer but they are polar opposites...

Thanks for the input. I will keep you guys updated.Its only been 2 weeks and there has already been an improvement. I did start it good shape both; sprinting and in the weight room.

I have been on cycle now for 26 days. The things that stand out

1. Weight gain I am now 200lbs- which I feel is too much weight- up from 190lb
2.I have been getting a little faster and stronger in all areas- squat increased; bench increased; all running workouts; both full sprints and slower/HIT type workouts have improved

Added AI EOD Been at 500mg Primo a week and Sus 250 - Nov 1, Nov 7, Nov 18 and Halo 20mg almost every day blood work first week of December.
I will stop Halo and the end of the month, switch to Proviron (which I have never used) so looking forward to see what happens
My overall goal is to get faster in the track 40y- I have a bet to run a 4.5; I ran a 4.7 3 months ago.-very little training or lifting the 100 and 400- currently 100 at 11.6 and I have not run a 400 or 300 probably end of the month.

Top Bottom