napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tp and pip

Ah_sui

Good day guys..just a quick question how do you guys do it? “Training while on pip?” Does it really hurt like hell?i’ve heard and watched some videos including dylan’s and did some research that propionate really is more painful that cyp and enanthate..but does it really hurt that bad that you can’t even workout anymore? It’s been my 1st week on cycle of tp 100ml eod..and I really don’t know if i can still continue this cycle as it really hurts that you even have a hard time working out..i have tried cycles of single compounds before such as sust,tc,te..and decided to try tp for a change because it’s quite fast acting and this means shorter cycles..
Hoping for you great feedbacks and advices..thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends on your source. I've been lucky and the Test Prop I run does not have real bad PIP. Does it hurt more than Cyp? Definitely short esters tend to have more PIP. Does it hinder my workouts or hurt really bad most definitely not.

Tnx for the rply @ccbram so sources is one factor..i’ll try to observe for one more week then if i still feel the same..I’ll try to purchase a different one then..thanks once again..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If this is your first cycle, this is exactly the main reason we tell people to never run test prop on a first cycle. Frequent Injections and increased pip, when you have experience with neither

If this is your first cycle, this is exactly the main reason we tell people to never run test prop on a first cycle. Frequent Injections and increased pip, when you have experience with neither
Yes I definitely don't recommend Prop for virgin muscle. That's a recipe for pain... Later on down the road... Sure.

..i have tried cycles of single compounds before such as sust,tc,te..and decided to try tp for a change because it’s quite fast acting and this means shorter cycles..
Hoping for you great feedbacks and advices..thanks!

Sorry @rickrock if my message wasn’t clear but this actually my 4th..but previous ones like what was mentioned above where long esters..

ive had an instance where i hit a bad spot in my quad with 3 cc's of primo MANY years ago and i had a softball on my leg and you bet your ass i still pushed through my runs and it hurt so bad i wanted to throw up so i guess it just depends on your will, desire and pain threshold...

ive had an instance where i hit a bad spot in my quad with 3 cc's of primo MANY years ago and i had a softball on my leg and you bet your ass i still pushed through my runs and it hurt so bad i wanted to throw up so i guess it just depends on your will, desire and pain threshold...

So how is your softball now bro?by just reading your post I can’t even imagine how you survived that..props to you bro!

Amen to that brother.

So how is your softball now bro?by just reading your post I can’t even imagine how you survived that..props to you bro!

loll bro that was YEARS ago... it took about 2 weeks for it to subside...

Could also have a lot to do with the source. Some sources have test prop and other gear smooth as butter. Everything I've used from biotech is super smooth like that.

The source and how it's brewed determines a lot

Thanks guys..i will be observing for one more week..if i find it still the same..i would purchase new ones..actually i pin on my delts the other day and felt the pip but it was not like what i I’ve felt when i pinned in the glutes..im thinking I probably hit a nerve..”bad pinning” i supposed..like what you guys said sometimes we experience bad pinning once in a while..

Top Bottom