napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Topic on girlfriend going to party without me?

Trenrage

I know this isn't on topic to aas or anything but I'm curious if any of you guys have had girlfriends who've went to parties without you? My girlfriend and I rarely go out and party/drink, etc. Well the few times we have I've been with her and one of the times I about got in a fight with a guy who touched her. The dude slapped her ass right in front of me. Well with me not going to this one I'm just worried someone might touch her/disrespect her and me not being there makes me nervous. She's a good girl and isn't the one to cheat but the thought of some guys who act as pigs at parties really makes me pissed off/worried.

In my honest opinion you just have to give that trust and not worry bro. If she's a good girl she will handle herself and you'll have nothing to worry about. Relationships need to be based on trust, and you have to be able to give it without having issues. Stay secure in yourself and your relationship. Trust me when I say that if you have issues with them going to things like that without you, it just causes problems and pushes them away....more likely to do exactly what you don't want them to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I wouldn't tolerate that spank in the ass. If my girl goes to a party regardless if I don't want to go I still go because I feel like I can protect her if anything happens. Not that I don't trust her. I just feel like shit can lose control when I'm not there. I say try going with her & have a good time, just keep an eye out. Just saying what I would do.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

When you're married, you'll both be trying your hardest to do things with out the other. It's good practice for the future.

But I second what Rick said. Just gotta put that trust out there. If she's a good girl, she's a good girl. Don't give the douches a thought, they're not worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

In my honest opinion you just have to give that trust and not worry bro. If she's a good girl she will handle herself and you'll have nothing to worry about. Relationships need to be based on trust, and you have to be able to give it without having issues. Stay secure in yourself and your relationship. Trust me when I say that if you have issues with them going to things like that without you, it just causes problems and pushes them away....more likely to do exactly what you don't want them to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know exactly what ya mean man. And I do have trust for her it's just I have bad past memories that put my mind in a bad spot... I've been cheated on before. My sister has been roofied. And all this stuff has been party related. So sometimes I just think the worst in things when it comes to her going out to a party without me. She's going to it tonight so I'll just smoke some weed, play some video games and try to chill out! Thanks for your input

I know exactly what ya mean man. And I do have trust for her it's just I have bad past memories that put my mind in a bad spot... I've been cheated on before. My sister has been roofied. And all this stuff has been party related. So sometimes I just think the worst in things when it comes to her going out to a party without me. She's going to it tonight so I'll just smoke some weed, play some video games and try to chill out! Thanks for your input

That's exactly the reason why I try to go out because of all the negative realities that can happen. And when I'm running tren for a long period of time the paranoia just gets worse lol. But to each their own.

I wouldn't tolerate that spank in the ass. If my girl goes to a party regardless if I don't want to go I still go because I feel like I can protect her if anything happens. Not that I don't trust her. I just feel like shit can lose control when I'm not there. I say try going with her & have a good time, just keep an eye out. Just saying what I would do.

Yeah man. It fucking ticked me off. I can't stand pig fucking guys who play that game. A part of me does want to go with her tonight but I kind of just want to try not going with her and if all goes well it might help my anxiety in the future. But on the other hand I see your point on going with her to act as a protection. Because of I'm not there then there's not much a girl can do if there's guys disrespecting her. This is just kinda hard for me :/

brother this is just part of being young... its not ideal, its never comfortable but its going to happen... the types of girls i was with, this always happened... i ended up marrying someone the complete opposite of this and ive never been happier but the point here is this, this is normal, you won't like it, she will probably be flirted with etc. and you just have to hope she's not the type that thrives on attention etc... don't let it eat at you, don't think too much etc... i know i always wanted to go out without any girl i was dating etc and it was to talk to whoever i wanted, etc... not everyone thinks like this or does this but it just depends on the person... dont be blind t things but dont jump to conclusions either... just be aware of everything etc... you will be fine but this is one of those things you could let eat the fuck out of you and it will only cause major stress etc...

Jealousy is a female trait man remember that trust her until she gives you a reason not to and cut that bitch off you don't need that childish stuff in your life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you trust her, you have no problems. If some douch touches her, you have the law on your side

brother this is just part of being young... its not ideal, its never comfortable but its going to happen... the types of girls i was with, this always happened... i ended up marrying someone the complete opposite of this and ive never been happier but the point here is this, this is normal, you won't like it, she will probably be flirted with etc. and you just have to hope she's not the type that thrives on attention etc... don't let it eat at you, don't think too much etc... i know i always wanted to go out without any girl i was dating etc and it was to talk to whoever i wanted, etc... not everyone thinks like this or does this but it just depends on the person... dont be blind t things but dont jump to conclusions either... just be aware of everything etc... you will be fine but this is one of those things you could let eat the fuck out of you and it will only cause major stress etc...

I'll take notes on all that. I'm gonna try my best to not worry so much about it and try to remain calm. I kind of have anxiety about stuff like this sometimes. I really love the girl and I care about her so sometimes I'll get scared if something bad happened at a party she went to without me or whatever. Tonight I'm gonna keep myself busy doing other things. I'll just have a boys night and play video games or something.

Jealousy is a female trait man remember that trust her until she gives you a reason not to and cut that bitch off you don't need that childish stuff in your life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it man. I'll try my best to not be a worried little bitch lol

If you trust her, you have no problems. If some douch touches her, you have the law on your side

That's my main issue is surrounding people. Alcohol comes in to play and people get stupid and think they can do whatever they want. Guys think they can be disrespectful and put their hands on my women. People disrespecting her, just thinking about it makes me upset.

Idk man.

Here is my situation.
Never been to a party probably never will. Don't like the enviorment don't like the drama. Childish nonsense and Il end up in jail.

I date people who are the same or similar to me.

Now why my relationship or relationships are for the most part great is because that mindset specifically brings a much more mature enviprment. It's just not even a concern because we don't deal with bullshit lol.

Now the trust thing. Idk it just cones naturally when you don't open up to elements that take away from it. We just have it.we trust eachother till one of us has done something wrong. The more you dwell and worry the more it will happen. Be confident and don't worry if she is truly who you think she is.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's funny too because we get invited all the time, and it's not that we we are afraid of what will happen it's just we don't find it productive in any way. If we wanna socialize we will go out to a bar or resturaunt. Go on a trip with others like us. Idk. I think the thing that makes is more sucessfull is unity. And it's like what WorldBreaker said when your married or commuted you just do things for one another here and there because you truly are united and in it together.

Like I used to be jealous of stuff when I was real young. Now I'm still young but mindset has changed. I'm confident in myself and our relationship. People hit on my gf all the time. I just laugh now. If it's infront of me or near me Il screw with the guy for fun but not out of jealousy.

Let's say something does happen.... well I'm fine with that. Not everything is destined to workout. That's life. I got a lot going for myself and that's what matters most.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If you trust her, just try to keep your cool and respect that trust. If anything ever happens, and you let her know you fully trust her, you'll find out eventually. If you really care about her and know she's honest, just let her do her thing :).

There's nothing more unattractive to a woman than a insecure man. You're not going to be able to hold her hand every day of yours or her life. If you really trust her then be cool about and you go have yourself a good time and not stress it. We have all been there man, and think before you speak to her about these things, lol. Jealousy and insecurity will turn a woman off faster than anything.

Thats exactly right... let me tell you, i have always shown to just not give a fuck, even if i do... i never let myself get worked up etc. and i carried the attitude of "you'll do what you want but it won't bother me" even though at times it did and that goes a LONG WAY... it makes them not want to even be in those environments etc and if they do, then so be it, at least you know...

My cousin was roofied once, she ran and called cops soon as she started getting dizzy, there are def some creeps out there, but if she isn't a cheater she's a keeper

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I think this is the best advice from Rick. On my second date with my wife,then just kind of a girlfriend, we are at a bar and 2 chicks came on to me. She beat the shit out of both of them.Not girl punches, I mean plastered those 2 chicks, and I could not cool her down. I did know at the time that she was a female boxer, because I met her at a boxing gym.I did not know that she had been sparring with the likes of the pros. She never did fight for a title but became like a pro sparring partner. The really good boxers wanted her when they would train.
So I guess my situation is different, but I always let her make her own choices. Many years latter we have been married 22 years, and now do not want to go anywhere without each other. Life changes, and can be different within a year.Just roll with the flow. Today my wife still rattles that tiny speed bag called the peanut bag.At 5am no less but I ain't telling her nuttin.

Top Bottom