napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tongkat ali

sickboy

Where is the best source for tongkat ali? Need to order some in a couple of week to my cycle with MK2866.

wait about 3 days and i have a product coming out that you CAN trust that contains plenty of tongkat ali and much more that is designed for just this circumstance

sound great! I´m 2 weeks in on mk2866 so no rush for me but always nice to order from a good source!

I have been stupidly excited to know what exactly it is that I will be for sure ordering.....hahaha
Anything from Jedi G is gonna be purposeful, well thought out, best quality and peak efficacy. Excited like a little kid over here....
wait about 3 days and i have a product coming out that you CAN trust that contains plenty of tongkat ali and much more that is designed for just this circumstance

I have been stupidly excited to know what exactly it is that I will be for sure ordering.....hahaha
Anything from Jedi G is gonna be purposeful, well thought out, best quality and peak efficacy. Excited like a little kid over here....
Columbus day fucked things up today on shipments but it will be only a few more days!!

from what i understand, wednesday bro... just waiting on the final merchant approval and thats the only hang up right now, everything else is ready and in stock

from what i understand, wednesday bro... just waiting on the final merchant approval and thats the only hang up right now, everything else is ready and in stock

sound great, please add a link to the product here when I get order it.

thanks for all help!

I haven't been on any sups for a bit (2 1/2 months or so).... i'm going to try the test boost Post PCT....... I'll let you know how I react... should be a good experiment... The Gemelli Gains!! lol
LOLLL should be for sale ANY DAY brother... PLEASE let me know how you like it!

Top Bottom