napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Today new disrespect

44YOGearHead

I was walking out of the grocery store and thru the parking lot and a overweight soldier and his son were walking towards me. The son was staring at me while his shitbag dad walked talking on his cell phone with his other hand in his pocket (both non regulation acts) and his son said something to his dad. As they got closer his fat ass dad said 'steroids'. Wow, I almost said something to his fat ass, but spared him because his son was with him. I shouldn't have. Why? Because he was a fat ass, regulations breaking dirtbag who opted to belittle me in front of his son to justify his own fat, lazy ass breathing. I hope his son remembers this day and commits himself to not being a fat ass sloth like his dad who intentionally disrespects his uniform and himself. I hope his son has my image burned into his brain and becomes even bigger than I am courtesy of 'steroids'. Semper Fi fat ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to get the very same shit in the gym and in the clubs. It's normally the little jerks that are too fucking lazy to lift weights or even go to the gym! The other bullshit you hear is that all steroid users have tiny toys. I am not even close to the size of a pro bodybuilder, but I was in excellent shape from dedication and eating a high protein diet. I do bench press quite a bit and curl and military press good without using drugs. I have good genetics and I am sorry for those who don't! lol

No respect for those kinds of people, I would have said something lol. 44 is always the bigger man in all aspects😎

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

The Dad was jealous cuz his son was looking at you like a god! Haters are going to hate and we are going to grow!

SMH. People are so quick to completely disregard someone's 30+ years of hard work and dedication and claim it's from drugs, just because they don't have the discipline to get off their lazy asses and work half as hard as the people who are committed to bettering themselves body and mind.

I would've said something.Fuck that.It wouldn't have been too emasculating because of his son but I damn well would've said something & frankly I'm surprised you didn't.Not calling you out or nothing just genuinely surprised.

SMH. People are so quick to completely disregard someone's 30+ years of hard work and dedication and claim it's from drugs, just because they don't have the discipline to get off their lazy asses and work half as hard as the people who are committed to bettering themselves body and mind.

Right on brother,preach it!

I get that crap everywhere I go anymore, and what's funny is that it doesn't bother me at all anymore. I used to let it get to me too much....but now I figure if somebody thinks I'm on steroids I must be doing something right and stick out in the crowd. I try to take it as a compliment....but I strive to be an optimist on pretty much everything. I took me a long time to get to that point, but stress and getting pissed off all the time is no way to live

I get that crap everywhere I go anymore, and what's funny is that it doesn't bother me at all anymore. I used to let it get to me too much....but now I figure if somebody thinks I'm on steroids I must be doing something right and stick out in the crowd. I try to take it as a compliment....but I strive to be an optimist on pretty much everything. I took me a long time to get to that point, but stress and getting pissed off all the time is no way to live

Spoken like a true professional.Lovin the new avatar too bro!! (no homo lol!)

I would've said something.Fuck that.It wouldn't have been too emasculating because of his son but I damn well would've said something & frankly I'm surprised you didn't.Not calling you out or nothing just genuinely surprised.

I let it be because of his kid. Trust me it was hard not to flip out and I even paused in my stride, but I didn't want to destroy him in front of his kid. You emasculate a man in front of his son and the son is who never forgets I'd imagine. I'd have loved to do it, but for some reason (I don't know fucking why) I'm trying to be a better human being. You can choose to forgive, but one should never forget.

I let it be because of his kid. Trust me it was hard not to flip out and I even paused in my stride, but I didn't want to destroy him in front of his kid. You emasculate a man in front of his son and the son is who never forgets I'd imagine. I'd have loved to do it, but for some reason (I don't know fucking why) I'm trying to be a better human being. You can choose to forgive, but one should never forget.

I hear you bro but it's just the fact that he said that shit knowing you were in earshot.At the very least he should've been bitchslapped(verbally) & Yes even in front of his son...sorry.We could always agree to disagree. :)

Last edited:
You gotta call these clowns out;

"You're so freakin' smart? What are steroids? What am I taking? You seem to know so damn much, educate me big mouth"

I was walking out of the grocery store and thru the parking lot and a overweight soldier and his son were walking towards me. The son was staring at me while his shitbag dad walked talking on his cell phone with his other hand in his pocket (both non regulation acts) and his son said something to his dad. As they got closer his fat ass dad said 'steroids'. Wow, I almost said something to his fat ass, but spared him because his son was with him. I shouldn't have. Why? Because he was a fat ass, regulations breaking dirtbag who opted to belittle me in front of his son to justify his own fat, lazy ass breathing. I hope his son remembers this day and commits himself to not being a fat ass sloth like his dad who intentionally disrespects his uniform and himself. I hope his son has my image burned into his brain and becomes even bigger than I am courtesy of 'steroids'. Semper Fi fat ass.

They hate us cause they aint us.jpg Pretty Much...

You gotta call these clowns out;

"You're so freakin' smart? What are steroids? What am I taking? You seem to know so damn much, educate me big mouth"

Yea I'm lovin me some EZ right now.Phuck yeah

Hard Rock 82 is right. That fat ass was jealous his son was in awe of The 44.
I know i would be destroyed if my son looked up to another man. You didnt have to say a thing, 44, your mere presence challenged his son's perception of a 'role model'.

you should have given him an arm flex and the massive hero shtick!! lol..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiLKDa2Sk0k

Top Bottom