napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Today at the gym with son

44YOGearHead

Trained my son today... took him thru hell and back according to him, I guess college football has gone soft. Hence they're out of post season play lol. After my son and I were curling (He had the 45's and I had the 70's) a guy walked up and said 'That was motivating man you got me motivated looking at them 22's.' I laughed and told him "Damn that's pretty good, cuz they are 22's". He said he was trying to get like me. Nice bit of motivation bro's.

Had my son do:
Squats
Standing Leg Curls
Flat Bench Press
Seated Rows
Cable Pulls
Iso Curls DB
Easy Bar Curls

All six sets each with what I call moderate weight for him IMO. He said he felt like I ruined his muscles after we were done. My response? "You gotta have pain in your life in order to appreciate the joy in life. Your muscles will thank you later".

legs, chest, back, biceps all in 1 day? 6 sets each?
only someone with 44 genes in them can do that sht

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

That's quite the workout 44!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

While you're bsing this is something he needed and should be able to handle. 6 sets each ain't bad at all and considering it was all drop sets the intensity was there. He's young, he's a college athlete supposedly so the ability to suck it up and push forward should be there at all times. He should be glad that while other guys pay for crap like this he's got me for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agreed. dont see why it should be a big deal the way its laid out. kill it. next time add throw in something extra for NY.

He better be glad I didn't add in overhead presses, or db lunges lol... one has to remember that he's an athlete playing a sport dependent upon strength and speed. A whole body workout should be muscle memory for him considering all of the required muscles to play the sport at a competitive level. A few guys have seen his YT film 185,972 views has got to mean he's somewhat used to the rigors of the sport. One doesn't run 4.39's and 4.41's by training conventionally.

Awsome! Tell the young lad to enjoy the pain now because when you're older it's not nearly as easy. Listen to dad, get big!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If I could only get my 15yo motivated enough to hit the gym @ almost 6'5 and 170lbs he needs some muscle mass on that slinger frame..lol

Pharmacom Board Rep
PM for any questions

It's called "giving them no choice" lol... my son has been doing some sort of resistance training since age ten. Soon as puberty hit weights were started. He looks like a tank, a short stature tank, but a tank nonetheless. I offered no choice as to working out or not, but he loves being muscular.

It's called "giving them no choice" lol... my son has been doing some sort of resistance training since age ten. Soon as puberty hit weights were started. He looks like a tank, a short stature tank, but a tank nonetheless. I offered no choice as to working out or not, but he loves being muscular.
Right...I guess I'm too nice and give him a choice, but I'm not one to force him to do anything.......because then they learn to hate it. I've come to the conclusion he won't be a division 1 athlete, although he has the genetics to definitely be so

Pharmacom Board Rep
PM for any questions

Top Bottom