napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TNE - what are your thoughts

cybrsage

What are your thoughts on using TNE as a pre-workout aid? Good, bad? If good, what dose should be used?

cybrsage said:
What are your thoughts on using TNE as a pre-workout aid? Good, bad? If good, what dose should be used?

To be honest, although it really does make you feel like superman, I really don't care for it... I knot up EVERY FUCKING TIME i use it and the pain lingers for days... I've tried several of the most reputable brands and it never fails and that literally never happens to me with anything else... Obviously it won't cause too drastic of blood level fluctuation with a few times using but if you extend the usage it can cause extreme estrogen conversion and a lot of instability etc... I just don't care for it... Some people love it and you should definitely try it to experience but I personally wouldn't recommend any sort of extended use... I always did double the normal sweet spot... Many are just fine with 100 mg pre workout but I was always using 200... Remember that it's STRAIGHT testosterone... No ester whatsoever... Just think about Test Cyp for example that has nearly 30% of ester attached whereas this is pure... It hits hard and fast but it definitely makes you feel on top of the world in the gym!

I fucking love it but don't use it ED.. I'm using tne/trne right now and the pumps and strength are fucking unreal.. However I also have the longer esters behind it to help stabilize blood levels ( test c and tren e ) So yes to answer your question but you have to find out how to incorporate it into your cycle and at appropriate dosages. If you lay your cycle out I can better help

Right now I am on 600mg Test-Cyp and 400mg Deca weekly, divided into two doses a week. I am also taking 250IUs of HCG, twice a week, mostly to keep the boys plump. I am thinking of adding 50mg of TNE, twice a week. Once on Leg Day and once on Arm Day, to give me that extra little UMPH in my workouts.

When the cycle is over, I return to my normal TRT dose...no PCT needed.

cybrsage said:
Right now I am on 600mg Test-Cyp and 400mg Deca weekly, divided into two doses a week. I am also taking 250IUs of HCG, twice a week, mostly to keep the boys plump. I am thinking of adding 50mg of TNE, twice a week. Once on Leg Day and once on Arm Day, to give me that extra little UMPH in my workouts.

I see nothing wrong with that at all, just incorporate your dosages and of course if needed up your AI dosage, and be careful with that HCG man causes more problems long term than it solves, TrT or not

Re: RE: Re: TNE - what are your thoughts

DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:

To be honest, although it really does make you feel like superman, I really don't care for it... I knot up EVERY FUCKING TIME i use it and the pain lingers for days... I've tried several of the most reputable brands and it never fails and that literally never happens to me with anything else... Obviously it won't cause too drastic of blood level fluctuation with a few times using but if you extend the usage it can cause extreme estrogen conversion and a lot of instability etc... I just don't care for it... Some people love it and you should definitely try it to experience but I personally wouldn't recommend any sort of extended use... I always did double the normal sweet spot... Many are just fine with 100 mg pre workout but I was always using 200... Remember that it's STRAIGHT testosterone... No ester whatsoever... Just think about Test Cyp for example that has nearly 30% of ester attached whereas this is pure... It hits hard and fast but it definitely makes you feel on top of the world in the gym!
You have never tried mine ;)

cybrsage said:

The trne/tne blend would be perfect for you then. 1-2 hours before lifting for full potency.

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:

I am certainly not opposed to that my friend!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TNE - what are your thoughts

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:

I am certainly not opposed to that my friend!!
Its wicked. And smooth.

KingWizard said:
cybrsage said:

I see nothing wrong with that at all, just incorporate your dosages and of course if needed up your AI dosage, and be careful with that HCG man causes more problems long term than it solves, TrT or not

I concur completely... It may be wise to definitely incorporate your ai to accommodate the increased estrogen conversion with any TNE use... Its not likely to cause any sort of problem with minimal use but it is definitely something to be aware of and monitored... Definitely watch your HCG use... I would definitely blast it before pct, especially with deca involved, but only up to 4 weeks... You don't want extended use, ESPECIALLY on this type of cycle brother... with the probable estrogen increase and other possible negative effects, this is not what you need... blast it 1000 iu's week the last four weeks up to pct and your gold...

Yes you will want to bump the ai when doing the tne. The no ester hits fast lasts about 18 hours. And your estrogen will spike a little.

Glad to hear the positives (and negatives) of TNE. Another board I was on, everyone was raving about it like it was the best thing ever, so I ordered some and it came in today. Then I though, what if it is just the pet thing of that board and everyone else says to stay away from it!?! I knew I could get a good answer here. Luckily, it matches what I was already told, just with less expressive feelings of love and joy for it

I will take a shot about an hour before hitting the gym and let you all know how it goes. Here is a pic of what landed at my door today:

14n1jwm.jpg

cybrsage said:
Glad to hear the positives (and negatives) of TNE. Another board I was on, everyone was raving about it like it was the best thing ever, so I ordered some and it came in today. Then I though, what if it is just the pet thing of that board and everyone else says to stay away from it!?! I knew I could get a good answer here. Luckily, it matches what I was already told, just with less expressive feelings of love and joy for it

I will take a shot about an hour before hitting the gym and let you all know how it goes. Here is a pic of what landed at my door today:

14n1jwm.jpg

Very nice brother! I think you will like it to a point... There is definitely a good superman feeling in the gym that you will definitely love...

ok, so I took 50mg of TNE about 1.5 hours before hitting the gym. I did not know what to expect, but mostly I expected it to feel like I do when I take high doses of test-cyp. I was wrong. I snagged a smith machine to do squats in (it was open) and put on my weights, etc. I do a reverse pyramid routine of 4 sets, each done to failure. 15, 4, 6, 8. Some muscle groups also get an additional set of 20, but not legs.

So just as I get the weights on and start to move under the bar, it hits me. I can actually FEEL the extra test. Is that normal? I felt amazing! I felt like a mix of The Hulk and Doctor Manhattan (the blue god like guy from The Watchmen). At that exact moment, Down with the Sickness by Disturbed slid into my head via my MP3 player. Some of they lyrics:

Can you feel that?
Ah, shit

It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give in to me?)

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

I slid under the bar and had the best feeling squat sessions I have ever had. When I was done with them, I hurt, but I loved the way it hurt. For the next 30 mins at the gym, I had this feeling of power. Surprisingly, my legs are not killing me today, either.

I can easily see getting hooked on this stuff. At most, I will take it three times a week. I am going to try it before my next Kung Fu lesson and see if it lessons my suffering any.

Ya until they tick u off and u got testosterone rushing through your veins. Lol.

PHURIOUS said:
Ya until they tick u off and u got testosterone rushing through your veins. Lol.

Luckily it's just tne and not trne/tne like me ... Throatrips...

Top Bottom