napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tne

JL14028

I always like to have a little "boost" walking into the gym. A little ammonia to wake up the senses...a bit of caffeine , a dropper of GW to blast though. Well it's time to give all that a break because I've built up a bit of a tolerance.

I've read a tiny bit about no ester test for preworkout but have some questions. I'm assuming the injections hurt like a bastard?
How much is safe? How long can it be used safely? Can it be used on a cruise? Only on work out days? Estrogen conversion?

I read it makes you smell .

Me...I'm 41 ...200lbs...13 bf ....4 sarms cycles, 2 deca cycles...currently cruising at 100mg test, 150 deca. Proviron

Last edited:
Water based thin painless, fast acting.. makes you wanna move a Mack truck. 1.Good source2.sttong dose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ivealways been intrigued to try TNE, but haven't yet. It can be a great preworkout for sure. It's in and out so quickly, that from what've read it doesntaffectyour estrogen levels a whole hell of a might have to low dose an AI, but probably not much more depending on the dose and frequency you are running

I use it preworkout here and there, I've never had estrogen issues with it, but I'm not that estrogen sensitive. Great for heavy leg days. Never had issues with pip, it's pretty thin and pins easy. I've only used the tne in oil never tried the water based. I use 100 - 200 pwo with no issues. And yes I use it along with trt. Not something I'd use very frequently while cruising, just when I need that boost.

I use it preworkout here and there, I've never had estrogen issues with it, but I'm not that estrogen sensitive. Great for heavy leg days. Never had issues with pip, it's pretty thin and pins easy. I've only used the tne in oil never tried the water based. I use 100 - 200 pwo with no issues. And yes I use it along with trt. Not something I'd use very frequently while cruising, just when I need that boost.

What should I expect interms of the boost? It's not like a stim boost right?

TNE oil based is usually made with guiacol and that's the notorious smell which is apparent in your sweat, the guiacol in it helps minimize the pip. Guiacol is a medicinal local anesthesia and is common in no esters sadly. Water based test no ester can be painless and a great thing depending on concentration and who made it.
Frequency of use due to the half life makes cycling or cruising with it very tricky to say the least. AI use can be a bitch to master. Dose it no more than 3x a week and you should be fine. Be prepared to pin a lot if you go this route and expect issues unless estrogen is not much of an issue. Pin 45 minutes prior to training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNE oil based is usually made with guiacol and that's the notorious smell which is apparent in your sweat, the guiacol in it helps minimize the pip. Guiacol is a medicinal local anesthesia and is common in no esters sadly. Water based test no ester can be painless and a great thing depending on concentration and who made it.
Frequency of use due to the half life makes cycling or cruising with it very tricky to say the least. AI use can be a bitch to master. Dose it no more than 3x a week and you should be fine. Be prepared to pin a lot if you go this route and expect issues unless estrogen is not much of an issue. Pin 45 minutes prior to training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be a safe first dose? 50mg? Can anything crazy happen like say passing out ?

What would be a safe first dose? 50mg? Can anything crazy happen like say passing out ?

Lol, say 75mg and no bro you won't pass out unless you pin a vein and mainline that shit... then death is possible lol. That's with any AAS directly to the bloodstream though. Be sure to aspirate. No blood in syringe when you do then pin away.

Or be an asshole like me and pin too much then be able to lift all day then crash hard at night.

Lol, say 75mg and no bro you won't pass out unless you pin a vein and mainline that shit... then death is possible lol. That's with any AAS directly to the bloodstream though. Be sure to aspirate. No blood in syringe when you do then pin away.

Or be an asshole like me and pin too much then be able to lift all day then crash hard at night.

That's pretty much what I was getting at in terms of passing out , hitting the bloodstream. "Fast acting " anything can hit me and I get light headed tingly panic feeling but I think a lot of that is in my head. I just wanna be safe as this is risky shit. Thanks for your experience.

I fucking love Test suspension. Just a good 50-100mg pre workout on lagging muscle groups. You'll know if it's legit cause you'll get beads of sweat right after injection and you'll be pretty horny that day. Half life is about 10-12 hours.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I glad you said Test suspension . That's why I haven't found anything cuz I'm searching TNE. I had no idea , learned something new today!

I'll take 100-150mg on heavy training days. When I test my openers for an upcoming meet I'll do that with the same amount of no ester Tren. On the day of the meet I'll take 1g of each! Watch the cough with the Tren lol it's the best ab exercise you'll ever do..

TNE is good because you can mix like adrol or tbol or another oil based compound with it. Suspension is awesome because it hits fast and it's pretty smooth plus it doesn't have Guaiacol or EO.

TNE is good because you can mix like adrol or tbol or another oil based compound with it. Suspension is awesome because it hits fast and it's pretty smooth plus it doesn't have Guaiacol or EO.

AA I been trying to get a hold of your big ol' sexy white ass on surespot fucker!!!

I've used tne a ton of times as a preworkout anywhere from 50-100mg. It's great definitely gets you going. One thing that I did notice is there wasn't much of a difference in feeling such as aggression etc. whether I took 50 or anywhere between 100mg so I generally opted to take the lower dose as I felt I got more out of it. Either way it's a great boost and continue to use it on heavy or max effort days.

No nothing crazy will happen, even if you were to hit a vein. I've done between 50-100mg and honestly didn't notice much if any difference between the two. That said, I love TNE; I hadn't used it in a while until recently, forgot how much I actually missed it.

Top Bottom