napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tired on a steroid cycle

seelverts

Hi Dylan love your videos just wondering if you know why don't I have energy in a steroid cycle it just doesn't make sense to me I'm on npp 300ml and test e 300ml every 3 days

I had blood work done about 2 months ago and everything was fine I'm currently on npp and test e I've been on cycle for 12 weeks now and im always tired I feel like I'm losing gainz but the problem is my diet is not very good I've been eating everything anything I feel like I can't lift anything in the gym it just does not make any sense to me ?

I had blood work done about 2 months ago and everything was fine I'm currently on npp and test e I've been on cycle for 12 weeks now and im always tired I feel like I'm losing gainz but the problem is my diet is not very good I've been eating everything anything I feel like I can't lift anything in the gym it just does not make any sense to me ?

Are you on an AI for estrogen control and are you taking anythng for prolactin? If ever estrogen or prolactin are elevated it's likely causing your lethargy. It will lead to other problems too with libido, risk of gyno, etc...

you did NOT answer my questions about what ancillaries you are using? are you using anything for estrogen and prolactin?

Sorry Im not sure what the meaning is for ancillaries missed that I'm not taking any estrogen blockers or prolactin ?? but my nipples are starting to get hard but no gyno what would be a suggestion that I should do thanks again

Sorry Im not sure what the meaning is for ancillaries missed that I'm not taking any estrogen blockers or prolactin ?? but my nipples are starting to get hard but no gyno what would be a suggestion that I should do thanks again

You need to be taking Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD to control estrogen and caber to control the rise of prolactin on cycle. Both of these are going to rise up time on the cycle you are on. You will likely run into big problems not using those bro. That's a disaster waiting to happen. What do you have lined up for pct?

Oh wow ��. Ok so do I start taking all this after I finish my cycle ?

Yes, take that full pct starting two weeks after last injection.

During the cycle NOW you need to be taking Aromasin and caber, just as I explained above

Top Bottom