napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tips for someone getting gyno surgery?

TheFish

After suffering from a slight case of puberty based gyno I've decided to take the plunge and get the surgery.

I'm scheduled for next month.

Anyone have any 1st hand accounts on how the recovery was? How long until you were back in the gym? How long did you have to wear a compression shirt?

After the surgery, how did your cycling experience change?

I have puberty gyno as well, how much were you quoted for surgery? I wanna get rid of this shit so bad lol.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I went to 4 different doctors before choosing the one I will use. The prices ranged from 5k to 8k. It would be about $600 cheaper if i chose a local anesthetic instead of iv sedation.
There is no way I want to be awake for this.

Lol! Same here. Used iv sedation for my wisdom teeth. Didnt even know i fell asleep. Meh, one day ill get it done too. best of luck to you bro hopefully someone can come in here and answer these Q's

Hello, folks. I had gyno from puberty and I paid for the surgery(Board certified plastic surgeon). The recovery for me was 6 weeks(others have reported 4 weeks), I made sure I was completely healed as I didn't want to risk having any complications, to me it just wasn't worth risking having fluid build up. I had the glands excised and they lipo'd my chest for "contouring". I wore the compression vest for about a week, I wanted to kill myself lol They also made me wear drains on both sides for about a week and they wanted me to report how much blood/fluid was draining. I had a numbness in my chest after the surgery that lasted quite a while, it felt very odd. Lol It's not the worst thing in the world, just make sure they write you a script so you can stay nice and medicated while you heal up. lol I had it done a while ago before I ever started cycling so I can't report on that.

I have puberty gyno as well, how much were you quoted for surgery? I wanna get rid of this shit so bad lol.

The board certified plastic surgeon I went to charged $4000. $3500-$4000 is a very common price for the surgery.

Hello, folks. I had gyno from puberty and I paid for the surgery(Board certified plastic surgeon). The recovery for me was 6 weeks(others have reported 4 weeks), I made sure I was completely healed as I didn't want to risk having any complications, to me it just wasn't worth risking having fluid build up. I had the glands excised and they lipo'd my chest for "contouring". I wore the compression vest for about a week, I wanted to kill myself lol They also made me wear drains on both sides for about a week and they wanted me to report how much blood/fluid was draining. I had a numbness in my chest after the surgery that lasted quite a while, it felt very odd. Lol It's not the worst thing in the world, just make sure they write you a script so you can stay nice and medicated while you heal up. lol I had it done a while ago before I ever started cycling so I can't report on that.
Have you had any problems with gyno growing after cycling?

Absolutely not, they made a very small incision under the areola and removed the glands. No issue there :)

since a very small amount of the gland is left to ensure the nipple doesn't cave in, have you ever felt any tenderness in your nipples on cycle?

ive had this done bro... i was awake the entire time and it took about 45 minutes... i had the best surgeon in vegas... it cost me 3500 and i was supposed to be on the shelf about 6 weeks but it took me 3-4 weeks to heal and be back in the gym... this was several years ago and everything has been excellent with it.. no scars whatsoever and its a quick procedure...

I don't think he could be scheduled for surgery without them checking that would be a waste of the surgeons time lol

A plastic surgeon will remove your glands whether u have Gyno or not...they just want that $$$

Top Bottom