napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tips on Deca Durabolin

jordeenst

Hey Dylan,

I've been doing steroids for about a year and a half. I'm 5'7, 24 yrs old, 170lbs and 17% BF. Here's what I've done so far

1st Cycle: Bulk
Wks 1-8 Test E 750mg
Wks 1-4 Dbol 30mg
Wks 1-8 Adex 1mg

PCT: Nolva 40/20/20

2nd Cycle: Conditioning
Wks 1-8 Test C 100mg
Wks 1-8 Tren E 500mg
Wks 9-12 Test P 300mg
Wks 9-12 Tren A 50mg ED
Wks 1-12 Adex 1 mg

PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20

3rd Cycle: Cut
Wks 1-10 Test E 500mg
Wks 7-10 Turinabol 40mg
Wks 1-10 Adex 1mg

PCT: Nolva 40/20/20

Here's what I'm planning for my next cycle. I'm still doing research and I won't be starting for several months but here's my plan. I just wanted to know if you would edit anything and help me out with my PCT. I'm looking for a strong one.

Next Cycle: Bulk
Wks 1-12 Test C 400mg
Wks 1-10 Deca 300mg
Wks 1-4 Adrol 50mg
Wks 1-4 Dbol 40mg
Wks 1-12 Caber .5mg twice a week
Wks 1-12 Arimidex 1mg (possibly aromasin since I've heard it's stronger but adex has always worked very well for me)

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/100/50/50

Much appreciated!

Ok so it may not be what you want to hear but STOP DOING STEROIDS. You are too young. The fact you have done so many cycles and are still only 24 has me concerned about your overall health.

Being at 17%BF and having done this many steroids makes no sense. You are taking gear and not training or eating properly. Do not do anymore cycles. Let your body recover from all the shit you have done already.

When did you start cycling and when was the last one you ran. You should not even consider a cycle before you are under 15% preferably under 13% as it shows you know how to properly train and diet.

Wow how much did you even weigh before you started these cycles?
You need to eat bro train hard before considering aas. I bet you would get some great gains ad well naturally!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

what on earth are you doing man? i hope you are prepared for what lies ahead because it will not be pretty.. you are going to be such a mess in a few years... your overweight to start with to be using steroids... then you want to stack anadrol and fucking dbol... dude, you are so so so so far gone in your head... you are only 24 years old.. not to mention the abusive clomid dose and horrible pct to boot.. you are in for a HUGE reality check coming soon... i truly feel for you man, i really do

You're running entirely too much juice and 3 cycles already in less than 2 years??????

And your cycles are set-up completely wrong.

And you pretty much ran almost nothing for PCT.

You stats say that you're not in steroids shape and are using them as a crutch.

I can't imagine how you're not completely shut down.

Have yo have a blood test?

You've done some reckless and absusive things. Your cycles make no logical sense, and your pct makes even less sense. At your current condition and age, you should t have even touched steroids yet and there's no way I'm going to advise you on them

Top Bottom