domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Timing dose with orals vs injectables

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Timing dose with orals vs injectables

Mainly a question for Dylan just because I happened to watch his video on tbol just now, to see if he had anything new to say on it. Why dose an oral with a half life of 16 hours once a day, when a day is 24 hours? Wouldn’t that be similar to injecting NPP once a week even though it’s half-life is 4 days? Why is it a different story with orals than with injectables? I split dosed my tbol last time, and I’m likely taking it again soon so I’m very curious about this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you watched the video i did explaining steroid half lives? i think you should watch it... you do not need to split tbol twice a day... the half life is long enough to not require that.. after 16 hours, you still have 30 mg of tbol in your system... so going up to 24 is not a significant difference...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWRrCmcaXR8

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    have you watched the video i did explaining steroid half lives? i think you should watch it... you do not need to split tbol twice a day... the half life is long enough to not require that.. after 16 hours, you still have 30 mg of tbol in your system... so going up to 24 is not a significant difference...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWRrCmcaXR8
    I just watched, I just figure with you recommending to inject test Cyp twice a week you’d say twice a day with tbol. I thought there might be a reason you’d say that it’s better just all at once. I’ll try it all at once in the AM next go, it’s my favorite oral besides anadrol. I’m planning on taking a break from advanced cycles for a good 9 months, and sticking to trt with a mild oral like tbol. Maybe 50mg of parabolan for 4 months to see if I can get anything out of a very low dose of tren just to experiment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk