napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Timing aromatase inhibitor

Duddev

Which of the following ways do you prefer and which is best if your dose are at .5 mg Arimidex eod.
.25mg ed or .5mg eod?

that depends on how estrogen prone you are and what doses you are running and what compounds... come on bro, thats an impossible question with NO details

There is no cookie cutter answer. Way too many variables.

0.5 eod is generally a good place to start but everyone is different.

Which of the following ways do you prefer and which is best if your dose are at .5 mg Arimidex eod.
.25mg ed or .5mg eod?

You need to see how prone you are to estrogen conversion. I good starting point is .5mg eod or .25mg aromasin. On just test i take 1mg of arimidex each week and im fine, little bloat. On other compounds such as tren where i need to worry about prolactin i up the dose to 1mg eod and im typically fine.

What is your cycle? Also aromasin would be a far better choice than arimadex for controlling estrogen. It's a suicidal Inhibitor among many other benefits

Aromasin is my go to. I have yet to try Arimidex but Aromasin gets the job done for me every time.

that depends on how estrogen prone you are and what doses you are running and what compounds... come on bro, thats an impossible question with NO details

.5 eod is okey for me, but if I split the dose and take .25 ed, would it make any difference?
For me it's easier to take each day instead of keeping track of the days.

What is your cycle? Also aromasin would be a far better choice than arimadex for controlling estrogen. It's a suicidal Inhibitor among many other benefits

testosterone propionate 100mg eod. Arimidex has work fine for me so far, but has Aromasin more side effects?

I recently spoke to my TRT doc about this. I talk with him about my cycling. About a year into TRT, he decided based on my estrogen bloods that I needed to be on AI. So we already dose me with arimidex at .5/wk. When his began, he instructed me to take it 48h after my injection. Recently I asked him for advice on dosing arimidex higher on cycle. I wanted his take on the conventional wisdom of steroidology for AIs. He said something interesting. He said conversion happens almost entirely within a roughly 8-12h period starting around 48h after exogenous introduction of Test. Mind you this is specific to the hormone chemistry of aromatization of TEST. One must assume this isn't necessarily true of other aromatizing compounds. He said arimidex should be taken 48h after test injection and any later makes no sense. So if you are taking cyp or sust once a week, ED or EOD arimidex would make no sense. You'd be better off dosing uour entire intended weekly AI dose 48h after the cyp or Sust injection (if you are pinning once a week). Obv if you are pinning Prop every day, then sure, ED or EOD makes sense. So even if you're on 700mg cyp and you've decided to do a total of 5mg arimidex a week, his advice was to dose it all at once in that circumstance. Or whenever shot+ 48h would be.

Last edited:
I recently spoke to my TRT doc about this. I talk with him about my cycling. About a year into TRT, he decided based on my estrogen bloods that I needed to be on AI. So we already dose me with arimidex at .5/wk. When his began, he instructed me to take it 48h after my injection. Recently I asked him for advice on dosing arimidex higher on cycle. I wanted his take on the conventional wisdom of steroidology for AIs. He said something interesting. He said conversion happens almost entirely within a roughly 8-12h period starting around 48h after exogenous introduction of Test. Mind you this is specific to the hormone chemistry of aromatization of TEST. One must assume this isn't necessarily true of other aromatizing compounds. He said arimidex should be taken 48h after test injection and any later makes no sense. So if you are taking cyp or sust once a week, ED or EOD arimidex would make no sense. You'd be better off dosing uour entire intended weekly AI dose 48h after the cyp or Sust injection (if you are pinning once a week). Obv if you are pinning Prop every day, then sure, ED or EOD makes sense. So even if you're on 700mg cyp and you've decided to do a total of 5mg arimidex a week, his advice was to dose it all at once in that circumstance. Or whenever shot+ 48h would be.

Wow that’s really interesting, might have too look into this further! Wonder if that applies to aromasin as well.. If he’s right I’d assume it would. Thanks for sharing this man.

Top Bottom