napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time to try something new??

Sweetjones

Ok guys so I've always ran tren. I have been usually in the 15-18% bf range except for close to the last year. I've gotten myself down to around 12 now I believe but will have to get checked to be sure. I like the way tren makes me have that hard full look. I have used anadrol and winni on cycles. I've been cutting so long now a few of you have told me it would be a good idea to recomp or bulk. I've never ran a cycle without tren because of fear of bf shooting up but I know now from Rick and Dylan that it's all in the diet to keep that in control. So what's some ideas on some good bulking compounds. I'll get whatever is necessary for use. Want to try and grow as much as possible so that when I do clean it up I have something to show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man. If you want slower cleaner gains, eq is the way to go. Deca would most likely give you more size but can be more difficult to dial in. Adding the two together, NOW you have a sweet combination.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Hey man. If you want slower cleaner gains, eq is the way to go. Deca would most likely give you more size but can be more difficult to dial in. Adding the two together, NOW you have a sweet combination.

That does sound good. I'll look into that and see what I think. Thanks man

That does sound good. I'll look into that and see what I think. Thanks man

Of course. And ask anything you might need to help you lock it in.

Top Bottom