napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time restricted eating and bulking

dagero1

The studies show that time restricted eating produces a decrease in bf and an increase in muscle mass, and it seems useful for cutting. Has anyone had experience with TRE , and would it be useful for a bulk?

I personally have had great results over the past 6 months as far as fat loss using LeanGains IF - I also have a hard time not force feeding myself to hit all of my macros in an 8 hour window, so I have no experience with the bulking side of it. I'm positive I personally wouldn't be able to stomach a clean bulk using intermittent fasting.

talk to rick about intermittent fasting... he has ran it with great success... i have studied it thoroughly... its not something i can personally do but it does have great success for many especially with fat loss... i have dealt with countless people who swear by it

I don't know how you guys do it while bulking! That must be hard while eating clean. I could do it...if I can eat fast food to hit my macros :)

I don't know how you guys do it while bulking! That must be hard while eating clean. I could do it...if I can eat fast food to hit my macros :)
Well, to be honest when I do IF my diet is a lot more loose, and I can get away with it and STILL lean out.....or on the flip side, the benefits of IF when bulking is I can stay lean while eating very lenient. I'd typically have 3 meals while on IF. One very clean meal one lighter clean meal in the middle and the last meal was very lenient. Really what would be considered a cheat meal. That's similar to how I'm eating now and have dropped about 1.5% bodyfat in two weeks

I'm going to try it. I am wrapping up my cut cycle, and I'm going to try it through pct and up until my next bulk. I think I could get away with doing it the first 1/4 or 1/3 of the bulk, but it will be hard to eat all those calories, but it seems like conventional ideas are out the window, and maybe calorie requirements are substantially less.

Top Bottom