napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time off

Hi I did a cycle of pro hormones on my sarm cycle. I did a steroid pct that was high for 2 weeks . Am I good to go onto another run but with rad ?

Well I ran a prohormone . So that's like a steroid so I did a full pct and read that I can basically run it at higher doses for 2 weeks

The point of the blood test is to see if you have recovered. Why do more damage without knowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a frontload and read on thinksteroids that 2 weeks is sufficient for the cycle I ran I'm also just gonna do some blood work to see where my body is at before starting another cycle

I did a frontload and read on thinksteroids that 2 weeks is sufficient for the cycle I ran I'm also just gonna do some blood work to see where my body is at before starting another cycle

A 2 week pct isn't going to do squat for you bro. You can't recover with that especially after running a prohormone that shuts you down. You need a full pct after that for 4 weeks

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Time on plus pct equals time off. It's not like sarms. So you need adequate time off before cycling

Top Bottom