napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tight constricting clothing and testosterone

44YOGearHead

Attention guys who train in joggers, your testicles are wondering why you’re wearing girly pants. #URmilkshakeBRINGSalltheboyz2theYARD.

Men’s clothing, it’s for men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have 2 pairs on the way... godamnit you always make me feel gay 44...

That’s because we are watching Broke Back Mountain sharing a blanket while wearing wrestling singlets.

Attention guys who train in joggers, your testicles are wondering why you’re wearing girly pants. #URmilkshakeBRINGSalltheboyz2theYARD.

Lol......dying bro!! Hahaha

Because i love to make the jogger/yoga pants prank where guys will stare at my lovely booty and get some huge boners until they see this asscrackerface :roll:

My favorite is the basketball shorts with compression meggings under them... I know your hiding your small legs because you don't train them but damn...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My favorite is the basketball shorts with compression meggings under them... I know your hiding your small legs because you don't train them but damn...

Since we work out in the same gym, I think I've seen this exact description in action a few times lol

Since we work out in the same gym, I think I've seen this exact description in action a few times lol
Haha and you know who I'm talking about too... I mean nice guys I like them but never seen them train legs lol

Legs are optional right? LMAO Skinny legs makes your dick to balls ratio seem bigger.
Correct, just like being a gym douche canoe is optional, and their choice in attire generally gives an accurate depiction of their choice

Haha! At one of the gyms where I train, these guys refer to themselves as "functional athletes." And are ALL skinny AF. They bounce around as if they have ADHD, with no apparent training plan that I can see. However, they are "functional" whatever that means, lol

I'm assuming you mean leggings in this case. In the beginning I thought the same thing "Look at these fags in their spandex." It took me a while to give in but once I bought a pair and tried them, I became a fan (have to wear shorts over them). Wearing them when you're not doing legs is wrong but on leg day, especially when you're still sore, they're great (has to be in the winter when it's cold). What sold me on these is how they keep your knees warm and the perceived increase in blood flow. I don't think they look good but they damn sure feel good. You need to earn your right to wear leggings. The inexperienced guys just look like tools but for the serious lifter that can move some weight I don't see an issue. NEED to follow the rules tho

Then wear a kilt! Nothing better than freeballing it! And when you walk out of gym back to motorcycle and flash some leg to a woman hanging out of her truck whistling at you? Priceless when she damn near drices head on into black Mercedes S Class!
Of course am Gay, but still, when you have it? Flaunt it!

6d0dd17fb9369d021a2b6917412d066a.jpg

Top Bottom