napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thyroid recall

this could happen with anything... i have no clue what this has to do with gear sources but it could pertain to anything... how about produce that has been recalled? eggs? that doesnt even make sense to say.. its good info to post about the recall but that last statement just doesnt make any sense...

this could happen with anything... i have no clue what this has to do with gear sources but it could pertain to anything... how about produce that has been recalled? eggs? that doesnt even make sense to say.. its good info to post about the recall but that last statement just doesnt make any sense...

Because if this can happen in the legit pharma , then it certainly happens with our gear, it doesnt havent to pass any of the strict guidelines or tests. The point is be careful, who knows if our gear is containmented. Its not like anyhing would get recalled or even known if it does get containments

Because if this can happen in the legit pharma , then it certainly happens with our gear, it doesnt havent to pass any of the strict guidelines. The point is be careful, who knows if our gear is containmented

Right but that could apply to ANYTHING. How many times has food alone been recalled? How many medicines etc. its common sense to be careful with who u trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah true... everything is a risk. Luckily most of the sources here seem to keep it clean and top notch

I've heard some crazy stories about some of the stuff guys have gotten on naps. I believe one tested positive for gear or transmission oil in injectable winny. I've never heard of an issue or experienced an issue with any thing I've gotten from any of the sources on this board. Besides that you have people here giving feedback that you know exist. Thousands of members and no horror stories seems like our guys keep it pretty legit.

I've heard some crazy stories about some of the stuff guys have gotten on naps. I believe one tested positive for gear or transmission oil in injectable winny. I've never heard of an issue or experienced an issue with any thing I've gotten from any of the sources on this board. Besides that you have people here giving feedback that you know exist. Thousands of members and no horror stories seems like our guys keep it pretty legit.
thats why you dont buy from a shithole like that, which should be universally known by anyone that has done 5 seconds of real research on them... they just get newbies who dont kknow any better but anyone thats been around even for a few weeks knows to never use those pieces of trash

thats why you dont buy from a shithole like that, which should be universally known by anyone that has done 5 seconds of real research on them... they just get newbies who dont kknow any better but anyone thats been around even for a few weeks knows to never use those pieces of trash

Absolutely. I think a lot of people have gotten either taken for money or gotten subpar quality products from them. Many of us that's how we've ended up here. Blessing in disguise I guess. Learn something from a great group of people and get top notch quality service and products.

Top Bottom