napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thyroid Medication and Testosterone

Boston-George

It's good to be back guys, been out for a while......

So long story short, ran my first test only cycle throughout the first quarter of 2018. Good results but a couple months later I was diagnosed with sub-clinical hypothyroidism.

I am currently on 50mcg of levothroxine. My condition isn''t too bad due to the fact that my TSH topped out around 6.2 . Also I am on the generic thryroid medication , because the name brand is too strong, hence what I'm getting at is the fact that my subclinical hypothyroidism is very mild. However, I am seeing a board certified endocrinologist once annually .

So to cut to the chase, I am strongly considering going on my second test only cycle. However, all the research I have been doing is a bit inconclusive with regard to the health ramifications.

I will most likely bring this up to my endocrinologist some time next month too. But first I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with this.

Again , I am in no hurry to get on the gear, without proper precautions and research.....

im never a fan of messing with the thyroid in any way, shape or form... just wait and talk to the endo as you have planned

Top Bottom