napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thyroid inflammation

coachdozer

Hey Dylan,

I want to thank you for all the information you provide on your YouTube channel but I am facing a concern and I was hoping you could help me. I'm 21 years old and I just recently finished my first cycle and as soon as I started my PCT what I believe is my thyroid gland has started getting inflamed. I'm going to a doctor to check it out later this week but I was wondering if you've faced a similar issue before and if you have any tips. I took sustanon 250mg with aromasin 12.5mg both taken twice a week (Tuesday and Friday). For the PCT I'm using 25mg aromasin and 50mg clomid once a day and I'm on my 4th day since starting.

Thank you very much

no i have not and for the life of me, i have no clue why are you using steroids at 21 years old but i dont advise it and want nothing to do with it... you are going to deal with severe long term issues if you continue on this path... i suggest you watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Iodine is what you mean need. Google iodine and thryoid gland. Goiter is what you may have.

Top Bottom