napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Three Pillars of Weight Loss: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I explain the three pillars of weight loss. Learn how the process of fat loss occurs, the steps you need to take, what to expect when implementing these strategies and much more. Clearly, weight loss is something that is needed by many and these concepts are imperative to going about it the right and healthy way. This is a must watch video for everyone!

The Three Pillars of Weight Loss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6a1_FzoFjc

My three sister in laws are all in their 50's now and two have decided to try to lose weight. One was attractive ten years ago, but just got older and could stand to lose say 20 pounds. The 2nd could lose between 50-70... but she's so fucking fucked up in the head and life weight loss couldn't help her get a man. The 3rd... Geez, she's been fat af the past 20+ years and none of them are willing to exercise. They ask me for a routine then get mad they don't know what the exercises are... Google them stupid. Bottom line nobody wants to be fat, but if they can't attain svelte with anything more than walking and cheating on their diets, I think America has let fitness hit an all time low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My three sister in laws are all in their 50's now and two have decided to try to lose weight. One was attractive ten years ago, but just got older and could stand to lose say 20 pounds. The 2nd could lose between 50-70... but she's so fucking fucked up in the head and life weight loss couldn't help her get a man. The 3rd... Geez, she's been fat af the past 20+ years and none of them are willing to exercise. They ask me for a routine then get mad they don't know what the exercises are... Google them stupid. Bottom line nobody wants to be fat, but if they can't attain svelte with anything more than walking and cheating on their diets, I think America has let fitness hit an all time low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bro if you heard the amount of stupidity i hear on this... "what do i have to do to lose weight but not workout" i mean, are you fucking serious? that's like, "how can i make money without doing anything" are you kidding me? what the fuck is wrong with people?

i just want to make sure everyone has a chance to see this... i know how imperative weight loss is to everyone and this really sheds some light on how to go about it!

Great info ... But are there really people that don't know this or believe its possible another way?!? Lol I mean of course there are but I just can't fathom people not grasping this very simple (yet at times difficult) concept. For me, weight loss and calorie restriction is easy. I am so motivated in a calorie deficit.

Great info ... But are there really people that don't know this or believe its possible another way?!? Lol I mean of course there are but I just can't fathom people not grasping this very simple (yet at times difficult) concept. For me, weight loss and calorie restriction is easy. I am so motivated in a calorie deficit.
The words "discipline", "sacrifice", "consistency" etc... apparently those are not in certain people's dictionary because its not a difficult concept to grasp.. people always want everything for nothing... its ignorance that is so prevalent out there... reality just never sets in for some people... they simply do not get it, no matter how much you explain or try

The words "discipline", "sacrifice", "consistency" etc... apparently those are not in certain people's dictionary because its not a difficult concept to grasp.. people always want everything for nothing... its ignorance that is so prevalent out there... reality just never sets in for some people... they simply do not get it, no matter how much you explain or try

People ask me a lot about 2 things...

What exercises do I do for my abs? How do I get abs?

Its always disappointing to me when I tell them its 100% for me my diet and my caloric output. Do more work and eat less food. Simple. But people never wanna hear that.

The other thing I always get asked about is "shat do you do for your calves to be that massive?"

Again, they're Generally disappointed because they wanna hear 1 secret they aren't doing and, just as you stated in the video, there is no one set thing. I have great calves genetically and and the work I do put in shape them further is somewhat minimal in comparison to what a guy with average or below average calves is going to need to do. They're always like let down. I tell them, "dude.... I WISH for both our sakes I had a secret program I could sell you because I'd make a fortune, but that's just not the. case and I don't know of any around that will help avoid just brutally hard work."

Excellent video. Hit the nail on the head.

Bottom line is there are no short cuts. Gotta work for it.

The analogy i use with some people is what I call the "gas station diet"

The gauge is near full and you want it to go to empty. Well 3 options here:

1. Drive more miles (exercise)
2. Go to gas station less often (stay away from the fucking Ben and Jerrys)
3. a combination of 1 and 2.

Bottom line is caloric expenditure plus caloric restriction results in weight loss.

Yes there are factors such as fat vs muscle, water weight etc. We do not want to lose lean muscle mass which is why starvation diet sucks. I'll let Dylan chime in on the nuances of body composition etc.

However in general the gas station analogy works.

Excellent video bro. I know this all seems like common sense to many of us, but there are quite a few out there that are seriously clueless when it comes to properly constructing a weight loss plan

People ask me a lot about 2 things...

What exercises do I do for my abs? How do I get abs?

Its always disappointing to me when I tell them its 100% for me my diet and my caloric output. Do more work and eat less food. Simple. But people never wanna hear that.

The other thing I always get asked about is "shat do you do for your calves to be that massive?"

Again, they're Generally disappointed because they wanna hear 1 secret they aren't doing and, just as you stated in the video, there is no one set thing. I have great calves genetically and and the work I do put in shape them further is somewhat minimal in comparison to what a guy with average or below average calves is going to need to do. They're always like let down. I tell them, "dude.... I WISH for both our sakes I had a secret program I could sell you because I'd make a fortune, but that's just not the. case and I don't know of any around that will help avoid just brutally hard work."
man do we think alike bro... i hate that question... how do i get abs and then when i say that 1000 sit ups a day wont do it, there is a let down... when you realize its all diet based to start with and that cardio and things of that nature do it, noone wants to make any of the sacrifice.. noone wants to put in the work.. like you said, if we had a secret potion then we would be millionaires! i just dont get the lack of effort and the WANT to accomplish something.. you know how much cardio i do everyday and every single day when i finish it, i have this sense of accomplishment... that feeling is addicting and it drives me for more.. i don't know how anyone could not want to feel that...

Excellent video. Hit the nail on the head.

Bottom line is there are no short cuts. Gotta work for it.

The analogy i use with some people is what I call the "gas station diet"

The gauge is near full and you want it to go to empty. Well 3 options here:

1. Drive more miles (exercise)
2. Go to gas station less often (stay away from the fucking Ben and Jerrys)
3. a combination of 1 and 2.

Bottom line is caloric expenditure plus caloric restriction results in weight loss.

Yes there are factors such as fat vs muscle, water weight etc. We do not want to lose lean muscle mass which is why starvation diet sucks. I'll let Dylan chime in on the nuances of body composition etc.

However in general the gas station analogy works.
i like that bro... very very well said and thought out and makes perfect sense...

man do we think alike bro... i hate that question... how do i get abs and then when i say that 1000 sit ups a day wont do it, there is a let down... when you realize its all diet based to start with and that cardio and things of that nature do it, noone wants to make any of the sacrifice.. noone wants to put in the work.. like you said, if we had a secret potion then we would be millionaires! i just dont get the lack of effort and the WANT to accomplish something.. you know how much cardio i do everyday and every single day when i finish it, i have this sense of accomplishment... that feeling is addicting and it drives me for more.. i don't know how anyone could not want to feel that...

I just started prep and that means I Started cardio. I never do cardio outside of me trying to get really lean. I stay pretty lean year round from intense workouts and a physically demanding job, but now that I've added even 20-30 min of fasted cardio (basically only fasted because I wake up pin my growth then hit the gym) there's a pain and level of exhaustion that either crushes people or drives them even harder. Luckily I'm the latter of the two. I love that feeling of just total exhaustion

I just started prep and that means I Started cardio. I never do cardio outside of me trying to get really lean. I stay pretty lean year round from intense workouts and a physically demanding job, but now that I've added even 20-30 min of fasted cardio (basically only fasted because I wake up pin my growth then hit the gym) there's a pain and level of exhaustion that either crushes people or drives them even harder. Luckily I'm the latter of the two. I love that feeling of just total exhaustion
thats awesome brother and i know the feeling... its that sense of accomplishment when you are done and that just drives you for more... even on days you are tired, you feel even better about getting it done...

Top Bottom