napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

thoughts on website?

babaant

Hey Dylan thanks for all the time you put into educating us. Question, what do you think of mymonsterlabs.com I'm going to do my first cycle and I want to make sure the product is good. Thanks

Also a pageant.org is another please advise.

my thoughts...are.... why with all the Proven sources here on this board (both IntL and Domestic) would you take a chance on an unknown internet site????

Hey Dylan thanks for all the time you put into educating us. Question, what do you think of mymonsterlabs.com I'm going to do my first cycle and I want to make sure the product is good. Thanks

Also a pageant.org is another please advise.

I wouldn't trust it bro. Not familiar with it, but it sounds fishy to me. Stick to the sources here. Why risk it? I represent biotech labs which is about as legit and high quality as it comes. Hit me up if you need help and I'll get you a price list

Your a member of this forum so why would you go else where for your needs? We have reps here that take care any problems that come up. With those sources you will get none of that!!!! So why risk it!!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Dylan doesn't give any recommendations on sources... That's not what he's here for. How about you learn about the sponsors/sources here on the forum and make a decision based upon your research.

Dylan doesn't give any recommendations on sources... That's not what he's here for. How about you learn about the sponsors/sources here on the forum and make a decision based upon your research.

Fuckin' ditto. Spend your money where you want, but don't come here plugging a site when there are so many reps/sources here that bend over backwards to help our brethren. You might not have intended to plug that site, but guess fucking what? You did. You can gladly keep your business the fuck outta hipocampus's way. The 44 says it, so it is so. DAFUQ?

i want nothing to do with any source recommendations whatsoever... the last thing i need is someone to have an issue somewhere and then blame it on me plus its just not anything i want to get into.. i have no issue if someone asks if i have used something and my feedback but other than that, i dont get into it.. we have a source section here and some of the highest respectable guys on the planet that will never steer you wrong...

Top Bottom