napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on second sarm cycle

Stronglikebull

I’m halfway through my first sarm cycle, really enjoying it. Once I’ve finished my second cycle I’ll be ready to either recomp very slightly or go into a lean phase with the primary goal of gaining maximum strength
I’m thinking s4, mk 2866 & LG 4033
Decent stack for my goals? Any you’d swap out?

It shouldn’t be much of a recomp if the rest of this cut goes the way it has been, it will be more lean bulk but with an emphasis on strength. Plus I already have Ostarine as a friend brought the wrong one and I ended up taking it off there hands

It shouldn’t be much of a recomp if the rest of this cut goes the way it has been, it will be more lean bulk but with an emphasis on strength. Plus I already have Ostarine as a friend brought the wrong one and I ended up taking it off there hands
lean bulk and recomp is the same thing.. there's no such thing as a "lean bulk" bro... you cant bulk in a lean way... a recomp is what it is

My first cycle of s4 & gw cutting is going great & I think at the end of the 12 weeks I’ll be where I wanted to be, the second cycle is to maximise my strength & increase in BW slightly. I know you guys love GW & it’s worked great for me during this cut but I’m thinking I can maximise strength more with swapping it with another sarm & because I don’t do a ton of high rep & cardio sessions I’d get more bang for my buck with something else

well run whatever you want man, thats up to you.. you dont have to run what anyone else wants or likes

Only asking for advice, I know GW is good I’m running it now
Just wanted to know if the triple stack I mentioned was a good combo for maximising strength, I’m new to sarms so I can only go on what I read I don’t have the experience yet

My first cycle of s4 & gw cutting is going great & I think at the end of the 12 weeks I’ll be where I wanted to be, the second cycle is to maximise my strength & increase in BW slightly. I know you guys love GW & it’s worked great for me during this cut but I’m thinking I can maximise strength more with swapping it with another sarm & because I don’t do a ton of high rep & cardio sessions I’d get more bang for my buck with something else
You're fine going with your own plan. No problem with that. You just asked for input on your plan and any changes so I gave my recommendation. What you propose to run is fine

I already have the Ostarine so I pretty much have to run that but that sounds like a great stack, have you run that yourself?
If you have the ostarine might as well run it. The recommendation is based on the best sarms for strength which are LGD, rad, and S4

No I have not. Very interested in that stack though. Everything I have read says its very good for building muscle. Just finished Lgd, rad, and mk2866. It was great for what was needed at that particular time. Absolutely nothing against mk, last stack I believe is healed my tennis elbow which I had been suffering from from for 4-5 months before even starting the stack.

Top Bottom